Saturday, January 21, 2012

From That One Kiss (Kaku one shot For xXBlazeGirl96Xx)




Anime: One Piece

Name: Ade

Age:15

looks: up above

Personality: funny, shy, kind, loving, quiet
Devil fruit: Pika Pika no Mi [same as Admiral Kizaru...i think so :T ]

Crush: Kaku [from CP9]
if u don't know who he is here is some info: http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Kaku
what CP9 is: http://one-piece.itudia.com/one-piece.php?k=cp9

one shot genre: cute,funny,romance

Author's Note:
I have not seen all of Once Piece, and this is actually the first time I heard about Kaku, so I am sorry if he is a bit OCC.
And I'm really sorry if it's short. :(




"Ne, Kaku. Did you find out anything while at Monkey D. Luffy's ship?"

"No. It was just a ship full of weirdos. Though their skills are handy when it comes to battle."

Ada walked beside Kaku as they walked down a corridor from their own ship. All the while Ada's heart was beating furiously.

"Hey! What are you doing?! Get back to your room." And Kaku slammed his door in front of her.

Ada sighed, and continued walking down the corridor. It was always like this: one moment Kaku and Ada would get along just fine, but the next, Kaku would just shut himself away from her.

'Was it something I did?' She thought to herself as Ada opened her door and plopped herself on the bed. It was a good thing that she had a room to herself than sharing one. Then Ada could think and have alone time.
Brushing away dust from her bed, Ada laid down, and closed her eyes to a bliss-full sleep.




Tossing and turning, Ada woke up in the middle of her sleep, alert. She heard something that sounded like feet. Normally she wouldn't care about any noises, but since they were so close to enemy ships, you must expect the unexpected.

"And in the middle of the night. I just want some sleep!" Ada whispered quietly.
She reluctantly hopped out of bed, and trudged towards her door. Yet, as soon as she opened it, a hand went up to her mouth, and her captor pushed her back into the room.
Trying to kick and scream didn't work, and Ada was soon pushed back on her bed.

"Shh, shhh." He captor kept whispering, though Ada thought that she knew that voice from somewhere.

'Ha! I found it!' Ada thought. And what did she find? Well it was her lamplight, weird how it works on the ocean. Yet, as soon as she turned it on, something captured her lips.
Opening her eyes wide, she looked at her captor, but immediately closed them. Ada returned the kiss, pleasure filling up her mind. She has always wanted this as soon as she met him. Now, she has her chance, and she's going to take advantage of it.

Pulling away for air, she looked at him in the eye, smiled, and hugged him.

"Thank you."

[Extended Ending]


"And that's how I knew your father liked me!" Ada sat in her chair, with two little kids on the ground.

"Really Mamma?! That's so nice!! And you were only 15, I hope I find my prince charming when I'm your age." the girl said, though the boy next to her scowled.

"Tch, that's dumb! There won't be anyone coming from a horse. It would be cooler if it was filled with adventure!!"

Before the two siblings could fight with each other though, they all heard a door opening. The two kids were instantly up on their feet.

"Dad!! Mom told us the first time you two kissed!!"

"She did," he said, then he laughed, " I should have been here then."

"Tch, Kaku, I don't think you would. You'd probably interrupt me like everytime you do when I tried to tell them. But I love you!" Ada said, smiling happily, catching Kaku in a hug.

"And I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment