Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sick Days(Yuki Sohma one shot for OoOo.MIA.oOoO)



Show- Fruits Basket
Crush- Yuki Sohma
Character name- Terumi Yukiko
Age- 16
looks- Medium lengthed Brown hair, green/grey eyes, around 5'6
Personality- Kind, Sensitive, Not shy yet not outgoing, Comforting
Happy Ending



"Hello Terumi!" The girl glances back, seeing Tohru waving at her. Terumi stopped walking, waiting for her.

"Hello Tohru. Where is Kyo and Yuki?" Really, Terumi was worried for Yuki, but she wasn't one to tell.

"Oh them? Well Kyo went to class early and Yuki is sick."

Yuki-san is sick?"

"Yes, would you like to visit him after school? I'm sure he wouldn't mind!" Terumi mildly blushed.

"Okay." Tohru smiled, not realizing the girl's liking to the boy.

And they waited until the end of school.

~~~~~~~~~

"Just a few more minutes and we'll be there!" In truth, Terumi has been in this house before, though not as often as Tohru, but often enough. (Yet she still doesn't know about the zodiacs.) Kyo was just off to the side, staring off into space.

"Thank you, Tohru, Kyo, for letting me come." Terumi said quietly. Kyo just huffed as Tohru smiled.

"No problem! Now come on! We're almost there!" Tohru grabbed both Kyo and Terumi's hands and ran to the Sohma'a house.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yuki! We're back! And we brought Terumi with us too!" Tohru exclaimed happily. Apparently no one was home; no one to take care of Yuki. Terumi slightly furrowed her brows at this, and immediately went to the kitchen. With her being here before, she knew exactly where Yuki's room was at.

"He needs to get better. I'll help." And so, she set off, grabbing various spices and whatnot. She hummed a tune, heating up the stove and putting the ingredients in a bowl.

'Yuki wouldn't be able to cook so good, it's easier if I do this for him.' Terumi sighed quietly, a small smile gracing her lips. She loved doing little things for Yuki, whether it was cleaning his room, or simply walking with him to his class, she never minded.

Meanwhile with Yuki...

"Get out of here Cat." Yuki sneezed, making the threat come out as a mere whimper, Kyo just smirked.

"Is the poor Rat weak? Or does he just not want me to embarrass him in-front of Terumi?"

"Shut up.......Cat." Whether it was the heat from being sick or Yuki was blushing, Kyo couldn't help but laugh.

"Ha! So I was right?!" Kyo got up from where he was and exited the room, looking for Terumi. Tohru was.....she was just confused about this.

"Was there something that I missed?"

~~~~~

"There. All done." Terumi walked around the room, using a tray to put the food that she made and some warm tea on it. Yet, before she could walk a step out of the kitchen, a certain orange-haired boy blocked her way.

"Yes Kyo?"

"Do you have any feelings for the rat? Is that why you're always cleaning his room? Hm??? Keeping him company?" Terumi tried to avert her eyes from Kyo, but he just surrounded her. "Are you going to answer, Terumi? Do you have a crush on that rat?" A blush formed on Terumi's face, making the answer all to clear for Kyo. He laughed, not believing anyone would fall for that silver haired rat. The blush only increased for Terumi as she gently shoved Kyo over, and ran to Yuki's room. Yet, just before she walked in, Tohru came out. She smiled at Terumi, seeing the trays in her hand.

"Oh Terumi! Yuki is going to really enjoy this! He seems really sick, maybe that will make him feel better." As Tohru walked away, Terumi couldn't help but feel a little....awkward. She's never been alone with Yuki before; either Tohru and Kyo were there, or it was a school(and there are quite a lot of people there).
She quietly knocked on the door, and after hearing a faint 'hello', Terumi came in. Instantly, she was at Yuki's side.

"Here. Some soup and warm tea. My mother taught me that this tea would cure sickness easily. Please try it." Yuki only nodded, getting help from Terumi to sit up.

"Thank....you Miss....Terumi." Yuki said whilst coughing. Terumi said nothing as she helped Yuki eat his soup.

"Miss Terumi, did Kyo mention anything to you?" Yuki sneezed right after asking. Seeing Terumi blush, he sighed.

"I am sorry. I understand my feelings will not be accepted......That stupid cat."

"Your feelings?!" Terumi put her hands to her mouth, realizing she yelled for once. "Sorry Yuki, but....Kyo never mentioned anything about your feelings. Do you.....do you have a liking towards me?" As she was saying this, Terumi's blush increased and Yuki's face turned much warmer that he would have hoped.

Though, he sighed, "It seems I'm much to deep to lie to you Miss Terumi. I have developed feelings for you. I am grateful that you care for me, and I only wish I could do the same for you. I'm sorry if I have made things uncomfortable for you Miss Terumi."

"I....I....Yuki!" Without any hesitation, Terumi lunged for Yuki, hugging him with all her might. And then....she heard a 'poof'.

"Huh?" She swiped the smoke away and glanced down at a rat. She couldn't find Yuki, so when she saw the rat....she smiled.

"I'm guessing you are Yuki?" The rat nodded, running up Terumi's arm. "And this is my fault. I'm sorry Yuki, I didn't mean to." The rat nudged Terumi's neck, making her giggle. Though, she lifted the rat from her shoulder and set him on the bed.

"Something tells me that you will turn back to normal in a few minutes, so I will be leaving now. But.....I like you too, Yuki." She tapped the mouse on the head, giving a gentle smile, and left.

The blush on her face never left as she said goodbye to Tohru and Kyo.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Yuki, Terumi left, is everything okay?" Tohru walked in the room, seeing Yuki eating his soup. His face, red.

"Yuki! You look flushed, is the soup helping?"

"Yes Miss Tohru. Miss Terumi makes the best soup." and Yuki cheeks flared up again at the thought of his beautiful Terumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment