Friday, December 16, 2011

Calm, but Protective (Deidara one shot for KissBeforeDusk)


Anime Show: Naruto Shippuden

Anime Character: Deidara

Your Character Name: Hotaru (Firefly.)

Age:17

Looks: Pale blonde hair that's almost white, red eyes, pale skin, and a thin body-frame. I wear dresses or black short shorts with a black long-sleeved thermal.

Personality:I'm quiet and calm, i'm a little cold-hearted. I don't care how my actions affect people, and I try to hide my feelings from Deidara. When I show my feelings, I scold myself later. I'm also very protective of Deidara.

What you want the story to be about(optional): Hmm, you pick. But I would like us to get together.

Happy/Sad ending(optional): Sad. Make me die lol.




"Aw, Hota-chan, why is Hota-chan mean to Tobi?"

"Don't mess with Deidara. It's not nice." Hotaru said, but in her mind, she kept on scolding herself about even caring about him.

"But Deidara- sempie likes Tobi to do that."

"Tobi. Go to bed, please."

"Ok Hota-chan!"
As Tobi walked, or ran to his room. Hotaru felt a presence beside her. Looking back, she noticed that it was Deidara.

"Hey, thanks for getting that brat away from me, un."

"It's fine, just treat him like a child."

"Let me show you something."

"Ok."
As Deidara was taking Hotaru to his room, all she could think of was to not show a blush on her face. She could NOT have Deidara know that she likes him, so she held her calm demeanor.

"Ne, Deidara, why are you taking me to your room?"

"I told you, un. It's something, un."

Hotaru kept quiet after that, but soon regretted it because she thought that Deidara would just hear her heart beating faster than it should.
Deidara opened the door, and motioned Hotaru to come in. At first Hotaru was a bit hesitant coming in, but accepted none the less.

"Deidara, why is it da-mph!!"
Hotaru couldn't speak, she felt something attach to her lips, so her first reaction was to attack. So, she punched whoever was in front of her- which happened to be Deidara.

"Ouch! Damn Hotaru, what did I do? Un!"

"Sorry. You kind of surprised me. I don't have guys come and kiss me out of nowhere."

"Well, un. What if I told you that I only kissed you because I like you, un."
If Deidara could hear Hotaru's heart, he would think it was a someone running too fast. As Hotaru tried not to blush or make a fool of herself, she raised her head, and lightly kissed Deidara.

Which is how Deidara and Hotaru got together.







It's been a couple of months- 8 to be exact- that Deidara and Hotaru have been together, and it is very clear that they love each other.
Though Hotaru still is not able to express her feelings much, she shows some to Deidara.
Right now, Pein made Deidara and Hotaru take a mission to capture a man, who is supposedly very weak.
The two thought of this as an easy mission and spent the traveling talking and sometimes laughing along the way.
Soon, they came to an abandoned house where the man was to be. They kept their guard up, not taking any chances.
Hotaru was about to open the door when a bolt of electricity hit her, singing(Singe-ing) her hands.

"Ow! Damn, how did that happen!"

"Hota-chan un. Let me do this." Hotaru stood back as she watched Deidara get one of his sculptures and threw it at the house. Soon after, the house exploded.

"So, were we supposed to keep the man alive, or dead?"

"Leader only said whatever means necessary. Un."

"Ok, let's grab the man and get out of he-"
That was all Hotaru could say before an electrical whip wrapped around her. She didn't scream, she knew better. Instead she let it coil around her, hoping it would electrocute her.

"Hotaru!! Ok, where are you!!! Un. Show yourself Un!!!"
It was quiet for a second, then a cackling laugh filled the air.

"HAHAHA, you actually thought this would be easy? How pathetic are you two?!"
The man looked no more than 40. He already had gray hair in some areas, but he revealed to be more enraged than they thought.

"Let her go un!"

"Hm.......NO! I know why you two are here, and I'm not giving up without a fight! And your little friend here is going to be the prize. You beat me, then she comes out alive. I beat you, she dies along with you!"

Deidara nodded, knowing the circumstances of this game.
Hotaru was brought down for the whip, but failed to escape since the electrical whip was now configured to make a boxed cell.

"Deidara, I know you can do it. Let's hurry up please."

"Ok, un."
And so, the fight begins.




"Come on! I thought this would at least be a hard fight. You're too easy boy!!"
The man was right. For some reason Deidara could not battle well; was it because his Hotaru was in a cell?
But we could clearly see him losing, and his chakra was almost gone.

As for Hotaru, she was meditating. You see Hotaru's Kenkei Genkie(I don't know if that's the right word for it, forgive me) is the ability to control shadows, much like Nara, Shikamaru, but only close range. She can also bend the shadow's host in any way necessary, but only when Hotaru's chakra was up. Thus, why she was meditating.

"Shadow Bend." She whispered.
Her shadow wove itself around the Cell's shadow and made it part ways enough for her to get out without being heard.
Once she got out, she knew her chakra level was low, so she stood up to see what is happening in Deidara, only to have a little shock.
A shock wave- no- Shock waves, were hurtling towards Deidara in all directions, and she knew that he couldn't defend himself from that, he would die.
Knowing this, Hotaru could only do one thing. She ran as fast as she could towards him, and wrapped her shadow around only him.
Deidara tried to get out, but knew that he would fail.
All he heard was the sound of his Hotaru screaming; in all reality this was his first time he heard her scream and it filled him with despair.

Soon, the shadow disappeared, and all Deidara could do, was look at his Hotaru, blood surrounding her.

"Hotaru!! Please don't die, un! Please!!"

"I'm......sor-ry......but re-remember.........I..............I lo-love You."
And as Hotaru closed her eyes, she felt Deidara smash his lips to hers.

"I love you too. Hota-chan."

No comments:

Post a Comment