Friday, December 30, 2011

Sweet Like a Lollipop! (Hunny one shot for 101ChocolateCake)


(Closest picture I could find.)

Anime character: Hunny
My character Mika
Age: 17
Personality: Personality: Mika is silent and quiet out in public. However, this is only because she is uncomfortable with new people. To people shes more use to, she relaxes more and she becomes more open. Also Mika's usual nature is being blunt, sarcastic, very competitive and a bit of a hothead. She can also be stubborn and oblivious to people's feelings. She has a weird secret fetish for cute things.
Extra: music, cooking, reading, sports, tea, Likes to tease people, dislikes most sweets except for lollipops
Looks: She has short, shaggy black hair. Her eyes are yellow. Shes kinda pale. Usually wears a grey hoodie, black short shorts, Yellow knee socks and brown ankle boots.
History: Her family is rather rich, she has a dad(old ), older bother(21) and younger twins siblings(boy and girl, 8). But chooses to go to a regular public school.
Happy ending
 Well I’m not sure what I want to happen in the story but I want my character to be friends with Haruhi in middle school then she comes to visit her :0 Ah…yeah

Author's note:
(I'm going to make Mika Haruhi's hieght, so it'll be easier, ok?)


'Where could she be? I know that her school is here, but where is that girl!'

Mika was currently looking for someone, but this weird school has her twisting and turning at every hallway there was. Tired, she stopped in front of a door which had Music Room 3 on the top.

'Hm, it seems ok. Maybe she's a musician now?'
Resting her hand on the handle, she opened the door, but was then surrounded by hundreds of rose petals.

"Ah! Why the heck are they here!!!"

"Ah, princess! I haven't seen you around here before, are you new?"
Just then, this tall blonde boy with purple eyes holding her hands, looking at her lovingly. Yet, Mika looked unamused.

"Tch, let go of my hands! I'm looking for someone named Haruhi, do any of you know her?"

The blonde seemed to pale. "Haru...hi?"

"Mika? I didn't know you were gonna be here."
Mika turned and was surprised to see how her friend looked. Other than that, Mika smiled, and ran up to Haruhi.

"Haruhi!! You changed way too much ever since middle school! Why'd you get your hair all short? You kinda look like a boy."

Haruhi sighed. "Gee, thanks. And I only got my hair cut like this because this kid put gum on my hair, so I just decided to cut most of it off."
Mika, unaware of Haruhi's annoyance looked at the 6 boys just standing there, but her eyes caught sight of one cute Lolita boy.

'Must not think about cuteness.'
"So Haruhi, why are you hanging with guys? Is there something going on here?"
Mika smirked, she loved teasing Haruhi so much!

"Haha very funny. And yet, you're the same hieght as me, but your a 4th year student."

"Wha?! Shut up."

"Anyways, Mika. This is Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin, Tamaki Suoh, Kyouya Ootori, Takashi "Mori" Morinozuka, and Mitsukuni "Hunny" Haninozuka."

As soon as all those boys had their attention to her, Mika stayed quiet, and slid next to Haruhi. Haruhi looked at her and shook her head.(By the way, it's the end of the Host Club, so there aren't any girls around)

"Mika, are you still shy around new people? I thought you would get over it by now."

Mika just nodded, but soon felt a tug on the sleeve of her hoodie. Looking down, she saw none other than the Lolita boy.

'Hunny, that was his nickname.....so cute!'

"Mika-chan, do you want some cake? I'll let you have the big piece!"
"I'm not a big fan of cake, sorry." Mika said quietly.
Hunny's eyes got wider.

"You don't like cake?! But it's sweet, just like you!" He then gave her a big smile, though behind his eyes were something the Host Club has never seen before.
Mika was shocked, but didn't let her face show surprise. She really didn't know why Hunny would say that. He just met her!!

"Um, thank you, but I don't like cake, or any sweets for that matter. But I do like lollipops. Does that help?"
Mika gave a worried glance at him seeing as how she said she didn't like sweets made him sad, but when Mika said she liked lollipops, Hunny smiled brightly.

"Yay!! I'll go get you one! What's your favorite flavor?"

"I don't mind."

"Ok!" Hunny ran to his vault of sweets and took out 2 lollipops.
"Here: one for you, and one for me!"

"Thanks."




Now, everyday Mika would always come to the Host Club when it was closed; she really didn't want to see the boys, and girl, charm those snotty rich kids.

"Ne, Mika-chan. How come you don't transfer here. You could be in my class!" Hunny looked up at Mika.

"I just like being in a public school. It doesn't have competition about companies like this one does."
Over the past weeks that Mika has came, Hunny and Mika's friendship grew and grew. And over the weeks Mika has been feeling something for the young Mitsukuni.

"But Mika-chan!! Then you wouldn't have to come all the way over here from your school everyday!"
Now Hunny seemed frustrated, and the Host Club stopped what they were doing just to watch.

"Hunny, why are you mad? I come everyday still, what's the problem with that?"

Hunny stood up. "You don't get it!! What if you don't come one day! What about then!! Why don't you get it!!!!" And he stormed out of the room. Mori was about to go after him, but then he looked at Mika.

"Mori? What happened? Why is he mad?"

Though Mori said nothing, he just walked up to Mika and put his hand on her shoulder.
"Go after him."
Hearing more than one word out of him, Mika knew this was serious. Nodding, she got up and ran to where she thought Hunny was at.




"Hunny! Hunny, where are you?! I'm sorry for what I said! Even though I have no idea what I said wrong," she mumble the last part. She's been looking all around the school and hasn't caught sight of the blonde boy.

"Hunny! Hun-" She stopped as soon as she saw a tree fall.

'That's got to be him. If it's not then......wow.'
Running towards it, she was filled with relief when she saw Hunny.
"Hunny! I've been looking for you everywhere. I was worried."

Mika was about to run up to him, but stopped at his random question.

"Mika, do you like me?"

"Of course! You're my friend, why wouldn't I like you?"

"No, I mean like-like."

"Like-like?"

"Mika!" Now he faced her, with tears falling down his cheeks. "You know what I mean! Please Mika, say something."
"Hunny.......Do you like-like me?"

"Of course! I....I really like you Mika. But do you like me?"

Instead of saying anything, Mika just ran to Hunny, and hugged him.

"Duh! Why wouldn't I like you! You nice and sweet!"
"You're sweet like a lollipop Mika-chan!"

And thus the two 4th years stayed together for a long time.

1 comment: