Tuesday, December 25, 2012

10 Year Bazooka?(Verde Oneshot) For Crystal Piantist


Anime show : Hitman Reborn
Anime character (crush) : Verde (Arcobaleno)
Your character Name : Miru Akiko
Age : 14
Looks: 
http://i.quotev.com/u/12/12/18/t/My_original_character.jpg(this is her oc)
Personality : Clumsy, cheerful, loud, childish, shy around people that she doesn't know, loves chocolate! XO
Ending : Happy ending




"Miru hand me the wrench."

"Ok!"

"Miru, hand me the screwdriver."

"Here you go!"

"Miru, hand me the towel."

"Hm, ok Verde!" Miru lightly blushed as her hand touched the little Arcobaleno's hand. She was his assistant ever since Verde found her on the streets at a young age. Ever since then, Miru developed feelings for the boy.

'But he is so much smaller than I am....What if it doesn't work out? What of he doesn't like me as I like him?' Miru shook those thoughts out of her mind and skipped over to Verde.

"Ne, Verde, what are you working on?"

"I'm trying to replicate the 10 year Bazooka, but I'm missing something."

"Well, you'll find out what it is soon! I'm sure of it!"

"Hn, Miru go to the store and buy me some more screws, I may need them." Miru childly saluted Verde and walked up to the steps.

"Will do Verde!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got the screws! Verde is going to be so happy with me, I can't wait to see him!"


While young Miru was walking, she couldn't hear a 5 year old cow walking along.

"Who are you? I'm Lambo! Who am I? You're Lambo! Lam- ow!" You see, while Lambo and Miru were walking, they didn't see each other, and well.....Miru tripped over Lambo.

"Um... I'm sorry....are you ok?" Though the little cow didn't listen to her, he just say up with tears running down his face.

"Gotta.....stay.....calm." the cow then took out this pink bazooka.

"Wait! Little cow boy, that's dan-" but Miru tripped once again as he tried taking the bazooka from the boy. Instead, the bazooka went onto of her, and 'poof' she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh, where am I?" Miru looked around and saw that he was in a room.

'Why am I in a room?'

"M-Miru?" turning around, Miru came face to face with a man with green hair and glasses.....bit he looked so familiar.

"Verde? Why are you so older?" Yet, Verde just chucked.

"My, my pretty Miru. You were hit with the 10 year bazooka. You are 10 years in the future. Haha, you look so pretty as I remembered!"

Miru blushed, "You thought I was pretty 10 years ago?"

He chuckled again, "I'm guessing you haven't told him yet. Once you get back, be sure to tell myself of your feelings. I was too dense to see it back then." Miru blushed some more....and then.....she was gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now I feel dizzy again." Miru was back where he was before she went 10 years forward. The little cow boy was nowhere in sight. So, Miru grabbed her bags that were nearly on the ground, and started walking back to Verde.

'Tell him my feeling, ne?' Miru giggled at the thought.

'I hope he accepts my...feelings for him!'

"Verde!!! I'm back!!!" Miru skipped to here Verde was; still working on the bazooka.

"Yes. Thank you Miru, you can go now." Yet Miru fidgeted.

"Well, you see....I kind of accidentally went in another 10 year bazooka and...." Verde now had his full attention to her.

"Go on."

"And I met you from 10 years....and he told me....to tell you.....that I like you." Miru blushed and bowed her head when Verde didn't say anything.

"It's ok....if you don't accept...it's fine!" Miru looked up with a smile, tears brimming her eyes.

"Miru.....Miru, you don't look pretty with tears. Let's clean you up." he walked over to her, his hand coming to hold hers.

"Verde.....you don't need to do this."

"I don't need to, but I want to." Verde smiled as he led Miru to the bathroom.

"I'm glad you told me Miru. Even if I am a genius, I couldn't tell if....if you felt the same way or not. I'm glad."

"Hm?! You feel the same?!!"

Verde smirked. "Yes, I do. And now I know you do too. You're mine now." Miru was fire hot now.

"O-Ok....I like that." she smiled at the arcobaleno.

"Good, you are mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment