Tuesday, December 25, 2012

I promise I won't hurt her(Len Kagamine oneshot) For Miku Megurine


Anime Show: Vocaloid
Anime Character: Len
Name: Jordan Midnight
Looks: Brown hair that's tied up in pig tails with flower like Ribbons. Blue eyes with a small bit of purple on the bottom. Pink skirt with fish net garters on both legs with black long boots. Black Corset like top with flowers and fish net gloves covered by Black shorter ones. She's about 4' 8"
Personality: she's nice and caring. She tends to keep to herself. She doesn't really talk unless she's with some one she can trust.
Ending: Happy :D
I'll put up a picture of Jordan so you can see about what she looks like more

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, ne Jordan-chan!! Let's go to town for a bit!!" Jordan's ears were left ringing as she was dragged by Rin and Miku. Out of all the Vocaloid, they were the two Jordan talks most to.

"Why are you kidnapping me?" Jordan asked softly, in which the two cracked up.

"Silly! We're going to train you to talk to Len!" Rin said. She froze at the spot. Jordan knew that Miku knew of her infatuation with Len, but now Rin know?!

"N-no! It-t's fine. I don't nee-ed hel-lp," yet Miku and Rin kept dragging her their destination.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Now we need to break that little shyness of yours," Rin started.

"So, what we're going to do is have you talk to boys here."

Rin butted in, "Cute boys!"

"B-but, I don't do-o wel-ll wit-th other peop-ple."

Rin and Miku smirked, "All you need is a little push!" and with that, they shoved Jordan, unintentionally making her fall.

"Itai...that hurt. I think my knee got scraped."

"Hey.....are you ok?" Looking up, Jordan saw a boy her age He had dark blue/black hair, blue eyes, blue headphones, and tattered clothes that were shades of blue.



He held out his hand to her, in which Jordan timidly accepted.

"I'm Daisuke, want me to help you clean that wound? I don't want a pretty girl to walk around hurt." Jordan looked back at Rin and Miku, who just giggled and gave her a thumbs up.

"O-ok." Daisuke intertwined their hands together as both of them walked into an apartment not far from where Jordan originally was.

"I'm sorry if this is weird for you. I don't usually ask to help clean someone's wound." Daisuke chuckled softly, a light smile on his lips. As for Jordan, she started to find some amount of courage to talk to him.

"T-then....why di-id you wan-nt to h-help?"

"That's easy! You look so much like my little sister."

Jordan looked down as they entered his apartment room. "Where is sh-he now?"

Daisuke took out some rubbing alcohol and tissues, "Well...she's gone now. We used to live together, our parents kicked both of us out. Then one day she got really sick and she passed."

"Oh....I'm.....I'm sorry."

"Hehe, it's ok! It happens, she wouldn't want me to be sad over her passing everyday. Now stand still, the alcohol will sting a little bit. By the way, I never got your name."

"It's....ow.....J-jordan." She winced a little as the alcohol burned her skin, though it ended fast.

"Jordan? That's a nice name for you.....There all done! We can go back outside if you want." I nodded to him as we started to walk back down.


Meanwhile...

"She went where?! With who?!?! And you two didn't tell me at all!!!" An infuriated Len shouted at Rin and Miku. They both giggled before commenting.

"Well, if you just told her your feelings sooner, she wouldn't have gotten the courage to talk to some other boy." Rin explained.

"She wouldn't have talked to any boy if you two didn't make her! Where is she?!!"

"She went with the boy to their house probably, and we saw them holding hands." Miku said.

"Face it Len, you lost her. Either you could tell her now before anything else happens, or just let Jordan stay with the guy. It's now or never." Rin pointed behind Len. As he glanced back, he instantly saw Jordan and some boy walking....they were both smiling.

'It's now or never.'


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey, so...could we be friends? If it's ok with you, Jordan."

She looked at Daisuke who was rubbing his neck."O.....O-ok."

"That's good to hear. You look like my sister so much.....you act like her too. She was usually shy around people." Jordan slightly smiled, being around him was very....nice. Another friend was nice to her.

"JORDAN!!!!" She stared wide-eyed as she was dragged by Len out of Daisuke's sight. He just stood confused, but soon Miku and Rin talked to him.

"I'm sorry about Len, he was jealous."

"Jealous?" Daisuke asked. "I'm just friends with Jordan...she's like a little sister." Just then he got a knowing face. 

'I see now....I hope Jordan knows what's coming.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jordan! Who was he?!"

"D-daisuke."

"What if....what if he hurt you!! Why did you follow him! Did he hurt you, touch you?!" Len kept rambling on as Jordan stood there, not knowing what to do. Her heart was pounding fast, and her face began to heat up.

"Len, "she said softly, but he didn't seem to hear her. "Len," She said a bit louder.

"-And what if he took your possessions? What if we never saw you again?!"

"LEN!" Jordan instantly covered her mouth as Len stared at her wide-eyed. Not once has anyone ever heard Jordan yell...not once. Len felt bad immediately as he looked at her.

"L-Len....I'm....sorry..."

"No. I'm sorry. I...I shouldn't have gotten mad...I don't want to ruin the relationship you have with Daisuke...I'll let you go back to him. Come on." Len started to walk away, glum. Yet, before he took his 10th step, Jordan grabbed onto his sleeve.

"Len." By now Jordan's face was already beet red, and what she was about to do intensified the redness. Using up all her courage, she tiptoed, and kissed his cheek.

"I-I'm sorry!" Quickly, Jordan covered her face, though Len held her hands away.

"Jordan," He looked at her with such affection that Jordan's eyes diverted from his face. "Jordan, look at me." She shyly did, and almost instantly, soft lips were on her own. It was quick, but sweet; which was all Jordan needed to be in sweet bliss. 
Yet, they soon pulled apart when they heard giggling and clapping. Miku, Rin, and Daisuke were standing there.

"I told you this plan would work Miku!" Rin yelled.

"I guess you were right, I can't believe my little Jordan is growing up."

Daisuke walked up to Len. "Congratulations, but please, don't hurt her. She's like a little sister to me even though we met today."

Len wrapped his arm around Jordan's waist. "I promise. I will never hurt her." 


No comments:

Post a Comment