Saturday, October 29, 2011

Party Time (Prussia one shot for Hyperkitty55)




Country name: Peru

Real name: Alex Martinez

Nickanmes: None. People call her Peru or Alex

Personality: Hot-tempered, sarcastic, mischivious, easily embarassed, funny, witty, oblivious (when it comes to people, majorly tomboyish, rebellious, kind-hearted although she dosn't show it, a little tsundure, tough, can be a little defencive at times, independent

Family: Older brother- Spain(he's overprotective) Cousins- North and South Italy, Grandpa- Rome

Crush: Prussia

Best friend: America

Friends: France, Spain, N.Italy, Poland, Germany, Lithuania, kind of Greece, kind of sealand, Litchenstein, sort of Switzerland, and sort of Prussia

Enimies: Austria, Romano(though she does love him like a brother, and is kind of protective of him), kind of Hungary, Belarus, Russia

Looks: Petite, very long straight light brown hair that she always just leaves down, big expressive blue eyes, kind of long eyelashes, usually just wears shorts and a t-shirt or sometihng of the sort unless Poland makes her wear something diffrent.

Other information:
1.She lives with spain
2.She dosn't drink very oftan, and cant really hold her beer very well
3. she can't drive
4.she's scared of spiders

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Big brother Spain, who's this?"


"This is Prussia, Chica. Be nice to him and go play."


"Mmmm, Ok!" Little Peru yelled. So she took Prussia's hand and lead him to the playground.


"I am awesome!" Prussia said.


"Ok! I believe you, but I'm the next better thing!"


And so, Prussia and Peru played together all day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chica? Are you going to the party for Prussia today?"

"Si Spain, why would I not go?"

"I don't know Chica, maybe because you have feelings for Prussia?!"

And there he goes again: being the overprotective brother as he is. Though, saying that made my heart rate speed up.

"So what if I am brother? I can like anyone!"

"Yes, but you are still my sister, and I need to take care of you."

"Ok......can we just go to the party now?"

"Fine. Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh the party. So much people, so much music, but also so much drinks. And Peru wasn't one to drink a lot. So when someone offered her water, she was skeptical at first, but she found nothing unusual about it, so she drank it. She found the water rather strange at first, but once she kept drinking it, she couldn't get enough of it! Now you should know what happened right now; Alex is drunk, possibly too drunk.

"Hey! Get me more of the good shtuff! I just lovethis!!!"
Eventually, instead of sitting down she decided to walk around the house, looking for one man. Prussia.

"Prussia? Where areyou!! I wanna see youuuu!!!!"
As time progressed-which it had only been one minute- Alex grew tired of walking, and just sat down next to a man. She couldn't get a clear view of who he was until the man turned to face her.

"Ah! Prussia you'rehere!!! I missed you soooo sooo much!!!!"
Alex then threw her arms around Prussia's neck and started nuzzling his neck. Now Prussia wasn't the one to talk much or blush, but around Peru, she can make him do anything!

"Uh Alex? Can you get off of me now."

"Whyyyy?! Ineed to tell youuuuu sommething!!!"

"What is it. That I am awesome!"

"Heehee, no yousilly!!," Alex then looked around searching for her brother. "Ok, since he's not here, let's go to yourroom."

Before Prussia could say anything though, Alex was already dragging him away from the party and into his room. How she found it without being clumsy, we shall never know.
Once they both made it inside the room, Alex immediately attack Prussia with her lips. The weird thing was though, Prussia didn't stop her, he actually kissed back with more passion than she thought he would use.
They stopped. which gave Alex a few moments to say what was on her mind.

"Prussia....I-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh, what happened.....WHERE AM I?!"

Alex looked around the room, but stopped when she felt something stir behind her. Glancing back she saw Prussia underneath the covers, bare chested.

"Prussia? What happened?!"

"Well, you confessed your love to me because I'm so awesome!"

"I did.......WHAT?!"
Now Alex she wasn't repulsed at what she said, she does love Prussia, but what if he doesn't love her back?

"Prussia......do you......love me........too?" She said nervously.

"Just because I'm so awesome, I love you too!"

"What?! Then you wouldn't mind if-"
But she stopped right there because the next thing she knew she was laying on the bed again, with Prussia ontop of her.

"Now, let's get started, shall we?"

No comments:

Post a Comment