Sunday, November 27, 2011

You Know You Want Me (Alois Trancy one shot For XxAloisKissesxX)




Name: Emily

Age:14

looks: short small bust small hips and waist big blue eyes and brown hair

Story: im ciels sister. i live with him. ciel do not like that i do like alois but i sneak out every so often to see alois.


"Good night Ciel."

"Hn, good night Emily."

Emily then closed the door to her brother's room, and walked down the corridor to her room. Once in her room, she made all of her covers into a tight rope, tied it around her window, and climbed down the house.
Emily was very lucky not to get caught by Sebastian, or else she'll have to pay the consequences, and they aren't taken lightly.
Anyway, Emily was currently walking, or rather running, through the woods. Where you ask? Well to the Trancy household, it was like her second house. She felt safe there, and she felt safe with him, Alois Trancy. He was always so nice to her as she was to him.

'Finally, I made it.....and I'm early!'

Emily thought as she saw the mansion a couple of minutes away. She skipped all the way to the door, her brown hair swaying with every hop.
Knocking on the door, she waited patiently for Claude to open the door. But much to her surprise, the door opened to a vibrant Alois.

"Emily!! You came!!!" He said as he jumped onto Emily, hugging her tightly. She laughed, but couldn't help feeling something from her heart reach out to him.
Yes, Alois may act like a kid, but Emily saw him with someone who needs love.

"Yes, I came. I always come!"

"But what if one day you don't? Then you'll be lying to me!"
Alois glared at her, clenching his hands on her shoulder, but Emily seemed unfazed on what he was doing.
She was pretty used to his usual outbursts, and did nothing but calm him down.

"Don't worry Alois. I promise I will come everyday of my life. I won't lie to you, and I won't forget you. Ok?"

"You promise?"

"Yes, I always do."

"......Ok!! Let's go play then!!"
He was back to his old self, the childish Alois, the one that Emily loved.
She smiled, and grabbed Alois's hand.

"What are we going to play?" Emily asked.

"I have an idea," he said.
Alois turned around and started leading Emily upstairs, a smirk in his face.

"Alois, where exactly are we going?"

".......Tag!!"
He didn't answer my question, he just poked me and ran off. This was unusual though, Alois wouldn't indirectly hide from me, for anything. Yet, I played along with his game and began searching for him.



"Alois! Alois, where are you? I've been searching forever! Come on, where are you!"
Searching from room to room, only to see not one blonde-haired boy, Emily was about to give up. This game exhausted her, and all she wanted to do was sleep. Checking the last room in the corridor, she found the door slightly ajar.

"Alois? Are you in here?"
She waited a few moments to hear or see anything out of the ordinary, but couldn't find a source. As she was about to leave though, she heard a giggle emitting from the closet. Emily quietly close the door, and tiptoed towards the closet. She heard the giggle again.

"Alois," Emily said in a sing-song voice," I found you!"
But she soon regretted it when she opened the door.

"A-Alois!! Put some clothes on!!"
She closed her eyes, and backed away from him. Now, before you think he's in the nude, I would like to state that Alois was actually is his very revealing robe.

"But I like this much better than my normal clothes. Don't you think Emily?"

"Um........Alois please put some clothes on." Emily said, still with her eyes closed.
She could hear Alois's feet shuffling close to her.

"You know you like it, Emi-chan."
Now she could hear his voice beside her ear, tickling her softly.
He held her chin with his hand, making her face him.

"Emi-chan.......I have you right where I want you."
Before Emily could ask what he meant, she felt his lips being pushed roughly with hers. Emily widened her eyes, quite surprised that Alois would do that, but.........she kissed back.
Now, knowing that Emily would respond, Alois took his chance to push her onto the bed, and pin her arms down. He kissed her from her lips to her neck, nibbling and biting to find her weak spot. It wasn't too long before he heard a low moan come from Emily, which made him smirk and continue biting there.

"Alois! Alois!! Stop for a second, please."
He obliged, hoping he didn't do anything wrong in front of Emily.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just......we're going to fast. We need to slow down, for me? Please?"
The look in her big ocean blue eyes couldn't make Alois say no, so instead he pulled her into a long sweet kiss. Once they parted, he hugged Emily tightly, as if afraid to let her go.

"Ok. Just for you, but remember: You are mine."

And so, the two lovebirds went to a sweet slumber, only hoping for the best.

2 comments: