Wednesday, November 30, 2011

For Love or Hate! (Grell one shot For RainbowCrash)




Anime Show: black butler
Anime Character: Grell
Your Character Name: Maika Takeuchi (nickname is Mai, it means dance)
Age: 17

Personality:nice, funny at times, sarcastic, calm, emotional, moodswingy sometimes, can be depressing, mentally strange(demented), hard to anger but when she gets really mad someones definately going to get hurt, loves to dance
History: she was abandoned at a young age by her parents, but a man found her and took care of her, teaching her how to fight and defend herself. he was like her father until he died of illness, and she's been alone ever since
What you want the story to be about(optional): i just want it to be sad, with fights in it.
Happy/Sad ending(optional): Happy ending




"Sebby! Come here!!! Let Grell give you a kiss!!"
Once again, Grell was trying to kiss Sebastian. It's revolting, really, but I can't help but find that cute.
My name is Maika. I used to be alone, but this man came and taught me how to fight and defend for myself, but he soon died, and I was left alone again.
Then Grell found me. I was supposed to die that night, but for some reason he kept me alive. I suppose I'm grateful for him for that, and I somewhat have feelings for that red-headed shinigami.

"Maika, you really need to keep that shinigami in check." The young Phantomhive stated, with an annoyed expression on his face.

"Sorry Ciel, Grell is something different. Grell, come on. Let's go."

"But Mai-chan!!"

"Grell! Do you WANT me to get mad?!"

".......No."

"Then let's go."
I left before he could say anything else.




"Oh, when can we see my Sebby? I know, let's meet him now!! Oh SEBBY!!!"
With each compliment Grell made of Sebastian, Mai's anger and sadness was growing and growing.

"Please stop." I whispered, though I doubt Grell heard me, seeing as how he was still raving about that butler.
"Stop," I said again, but it still went unnoticed. So, instead I decided to take evasive action.

"I. Said. SHUT. UP!!!!!!" And so, I punched him, pretty hard.

"Ow! Why did you do that Mai-chan?"

"Because you will NOT shut up!!!" And again, I punched him.

"Stop doing that! I'm gonna hit you back next time!!"

"Oh, you are? Then hit me!" This time I kicked him in the jaw.

"Mai-chan!!!" Grell whined," you really shouldn't have someone like me mad at you!!"
 Then, Grell took out his Death......scissors, and tried to cut me. I managed to dodge each swipe and was about to kick him, when his hand stopped it.

"Let go oF ME!!!"

"Now tell me why I should do that? Hm, you're mad at me and I don't know why! You make me cry!!"
Grell then pretended to cry......stupid, the only made me madder.

"JUST SHUT UP!!!!!"

"Not until you tell me why you're upset. We can't go home until then!"

"Ugh, fine............ I....... I hated how you kept on talking about Sebastian." I whispered quietly, venom seeping through my words.

"Oh, what did you say? I didn't hear you Mai-chan!"
I knew he was mocking me, but I didn't care at the moment.

"I said I hated how you talked about Sebastian, damn it! Now leave me alone!"
I got out of Grell's grasp and started walking, no running just somewhere.




"Ah, damn it! Where am I?!"
I ran all the way deep in the woods, and I don't even know how to get back! My head fell back against a tree. I closed my eyes, but that seemed to only make my rage flare up, so instead, I stood up straight, and pounded my fist against the tree.

"WHY. IS. HE. SO. STUPID!!!!! THIS. SHOULDN'T. BE. HAPPENING!! WHY. AM. I. EVEN. MAD!!!!!!" With every punch, the tree began breaking little by little, and by the end, it fell down.
I looked down at my hands, already bloody, going down to my arms, and dripping to the ground.

"My my my, it seems Mai-chan got hurt. How sad."

"Get out of here Grell!!"

"No, you jealous girl. That brings no fun in this."

"Jealous?! HA!! I am NOT jealous!! What makes you think I'm jealous!"

"Oh, just this!"
And without waiting for a reply from me, Grell pushed me up against a tree, and started kissing me!
I tried fighting back, but for some reason he was just too strong. So instead, I just starting kissing back, but soon Grell parted, and looked up at me with gleeful eyes.

"I knew it!!! Mai-chan is in love with me!!"

"What?! I never said that!!"

"But your kiss told me everything!! Now come on, your mine, and I have some things I want to do!"
He started walking away, but stopped when he noticed I didn't follow him.

"Hm? What's wrong?"

"Well.....What about Sebastian."

"Silly girl, Sebastian was only there so I could make you jealous! Haha, and it worked well...........OW!!!"

Yeah, I punched him again, but this time for love, and hate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment