Monday, November 28, 2011

Photograph (Seto one shot For i-am-kokoro)




Anime Show: Yu-gi-oh!

Anime Character: Seto Kaiba

Your Character Name: Eris White

Age: 17



Personality:quite,understanding,easy-going,dreamy,she can be funny and bubble if she want to. She love to play games and thirst for win!

History(optional): Eris born in Kyoto but move to Tokyo for working. She's a model. now she live with her uncle named Tsuki.

What you want the story to be about(optional): up to you.

Happy/Sad ending(optional): surprise me! xD

Ok, now on with this story!! 



" UncleTsuki I'm heading out!! I'll come back before lunch!!"

"Ok sweetie, have fun!"
That was Uncle Tsuki's last words before Tsuki closed the door.
She needed some time to herself right now. Her job as a model was stressing, but she was happy with it none the less. Eris hasn't really been out in the city, so this was her moment to explore.

"Hm, I wonder what I should do. They have cute shops here that I could check out." Emily thought out loud, just looking here and there, but not looking ahead of her. Which is why she-

"Oh, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!"

"I don't care what you say, just look where you're going next time!"
Now looking up at the man, Eris could see his brown, glistening hair, and his blue eyes. He was actually kind of cute in Eris's perspective, but she wasn't going to give him the satisfaction of knowing that.

"Well, excuse me for at least apologizing! Maybe you should learn some manners, hmm?"

"Why should I listen to someone as childish as you?"

"Me, childish? Maybe you should look in the mirror! I'm leaving now, good bye!"
And before he could make another comment, Eris left.



"Uncle, I'm back!!"
Eris put her coat on in its place, and went to the kitchen, only to find her uncle with a man.

"Hello sweetie, this is Mr. Tobayoshi. He is looking for a model, and he would like you."

"Ok, but before I agree what will I be doing?"

"Let me answer that Miss White," Mr. Tobayoshi stated," It is really nothing. Just a few photos with you and anther person with duel monsters.  It seems to be on the scale these days."

"Duel Mosters? I have some, can I use them?"

"Yes, yes. Bring them, we could use as many as we can. So, are you willing to do it?"

"Yes sir."



Walking to the stage, Eris was waiting for the other model to arrive. She already had card she wanted for the shoot with: Black Lighting Dragon.

"Ok, I'm here. Let's just get this over with." She heard a familiar voice say. Turning around, she saw none other that the guy she bumped into before. His eyes slightly widened once he saw me, but soon vanished into a glare. He walked toward me, with a duel card in his hand.

"Now Eris," the photographer said,"you will be with Seto. I want you to to be close together, and face the camera with your duel card facing us."


'So his name is Seto.' Eris thought.

They both stood next to each other, back to back, and did what the photographer said. They were both doing different kind of movement, but the last one shocked both of them.

"Now I want you two to kiss!"

'Kiss?! How does this even begin to go into dueling!!!'
Though, before Eris could even complain, she felt Seto's lips crash onto her own, gaining a gasp from her. Seto took no concern and let his tongue glide gently across her teeth. Eris soon closed her eyes and followed along in the kiss. The two were just getting into it until-

Snap!
"Good job you two!! You really sold it!" The photographer said.

Eris and Seto both pulled apart, out of breath, looking into each other's eyes.

"And I thought you hated my for bumping into you," Eris said.

"Hn. I'll pick you up on Friday."

"And if I say no?"

"I don't think you would say no after this."
And again, he kissed her, but sweetly. Soon they parted.

"Ok, Friday it is then."

No comments:

Post a Comment