Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One More Chance(Germant one shot for Kylie Takashi & Dark's Girl)



Anime Show: Hetalia
Anime Character(Crush): Germany
Your Character Name: Kaili Takaya
Age: 16
Personality: Likes guns, leather, and lace, never been loved by a man, sensitive
History: n/a
What you want the story to be about: I'm taken hostage and almost raped by an enemy country(somewhere in there
Happy/Sad ending: either



Anime Show: Hetalia
Anime Character(Crush): Germany
Your Character Name: Kaili Takaya
Age: 16
Personality: Likes guns, leather, and lace, never been loved by a man, sensitive
History: n/a
What you want the story to be about: I'm taken hostage and almost raped by an enemy country(somewhere in there
Happy/Sad ending: either
She walked around, looking for a leather jacket. Hers was torn from being used so many times. Kaili sighed.

"Damn, why don't any of these stores sell any jackets!" This was the last time she would listen to France. She grumbled as he made her way over to her house instead. As she entered her house, Kaili was instantly bored.

"Well, might as well go to the shooting range then." Smirking, Kaili quickly grabbed her revolver and stormed out of the house.

"Sweet sweet guns, oh how I love you!" She smiled as she drove her way to the shooting range. As she stepped out of the car though, something smashed into the back of her head and she doze into unconsciousness.

'What the-'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ugh.....where.....where am I?" Kaili groggily glanced around. She tried moving her arms and legs, but she found that her body parts were tied. Gritting her teeth, Kaili tried with all her might to undo the restraints, but only managed to cut her wrists and ankles.

"Damn it!" She whispered, tears wanting to come out, "Where am I?"

"Why, you're in my hideout." After hearing the voice chuckle, Kaili swiveled her head to the right. She already gramiced at the sight of the man. He seemed to be in his 20s, blonde hair, and very bushy eyebrows. The man smirked as he looked at the woman up and down.

"My boys caught me a fine lookin' meal tonight, won't you say sweetie?" She spat at the man.

"Whoever you are, let me go! I will kill you!"

"Oh! Fiesty aren't we? Well, I'm going to show you a wonderful time." He started coming towards the girl, a smirk plastered on his face. Kaili's eyes widened, as she turned her head from side to side; she wanted so bad to kick this man.

"Get. Away. From me." Her voice quivered as the man started to touch her. Really, how disgusting could this man be?!

"My my, it seems you are too protected by your clothes? Shall we.....unclothe you?" Tears started streaming down her eyes as the man used a knife to rip her shirt off. If only she had her gun, she could easily hurt this man.

"BRITAIN! PUT ZE GIRL DOWN!" The door busted open as soon as the man was about to dig his hands in Kaili's pants. Her breaths were in gasps and she looked wildly at her unknown savior. 

"Ah, Germany, so you want to protect this girl? Why don't you jus-" He couldn't say more as bullets were being shot into his skin. The man coughed once, blood spilling down with his mouth as he plummeted to the ground, unmoving.

"Hey, are you okay?" Warily putting her head up, Kaili was surprised to see such bright blue eyes. Though she quickly shook the thought away and spoke in a whisper.

"Yes...I'm fine. Just please get me down from here." Tears were streaming down her eyes as the man took her down. As soon as he did that, he held her tightly. Kaili, being to traumatized merely stood there, digging her head in his chest.

"I am very sorry zat you had to be in zat condition. Can I...Can I take you out to coffee?"

"Uhh....I....I.....sure." Kaili weakly smiled at the man, but he just turned his head to the side. They walked out of the hideout, the man chuckled.

"I am Germany by ze vay. Vhat is yours?"

"Kaili." She said quietly. Germany nodded as they walked to his car. Slightly jumpy, Kaili glanced at said man. He caught her staring.

"Don't not vorry. I vill not harm you." He gave her a gentle smile, and kindly opened the door for her.

~~~~~~~~

The ride over to the cafe was quiet, each not having anything to say. Though, before they reached the cafe, Germany handed her a sweater.

"It is for you. I do not vant you going out with your shirt all cut up. Please take it." Kaili blushed slightly, only now noticing her shirt in a mess. She quietly thanked Germany and together they headed inside the cafe.

"Vhat vill you vant to drink, Kaili."

"Oh...just regular coffee is fine Mr. Germany." He nodded as he ordered himself a frappe and her a coffee. "Here you go."

"Thank you." They settled into an uncomfortable silence as both sipped their drinks. They could only hear the chatter of the others inside the coffee shop. But...Kaili set her drink down.

"Mr. Germany, how did you find me? And how did you know the man's name was Britain?" She stared questionably at the blonde man as he set his cup down.

"Vell.......I was coming out of the shooting range and saw Britain hitting you on the head. Simply, I followed you to see vhat vould happen. As for Britain, he is my enemy."

"Mmm, but....why did you follow me then?"

At this, Germany blushed. "I-I just vanted to...help a citizen." She eyed him, but said nothing. Kaili did not know whether to trust this man or not.

'He is nice,but.....I don't know. What if he's just like Britain?'

~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you for taking me home Mr. Germany, but.....what about my car?" Germany drove Kaili to her house and walked her to her porch.

"I vill come back and take you to the shooting range. They should still have your car there."

"Oh! Thank you Mr.Germany, you don't have to do that though. I can walk." Kaili tried opening the door to her house, but Germany kept on talking.

"No, I can not allow you to valk by yourself. I vill accompany you." Germany took her hand in his, a blush covering his entire face. "I don't vant you hurt." He gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and immediately turned his head to the side.

"G-Germany....why did you do that?" Kaili stepped back, she couldn't let another man into her life. Not now. "Germany.....I....Good night!" She quickly went inside, locking her door; leaving an astounded German outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~

'Maybe he won't even come. But even so, I should get an early head start.' Kaili left her house as soon as she woke up. She didn't want that chance of seeing Germany. His actions last night confused her.

"Why did he do that? Was he trying to play me?"

"No. I vasn't." Gasping, Kaili glanced back, meeting those same blue eyes that saved her. "Do you really think zat I vould do zhat?" Kaili stayed still as Germany approached her.

"In truth, I've seen you at the shooting range many times before, und I have admired you since then. That is vy I saved you."

"G-Germany, I-"

"Please....give me a chance."

Kaili chuckled slightly, a sad smile on her face, "Germany....all of the men in my life have betrayed me. How will I know you won't either?"

"You vill have to trust me."

She laughed, "Trust? That is a word that has no feeling to my li-" her lips were silenced by Germany's. Kaili was shocked for a moment before closing her eyes and following suit. Knowing that he wasn't being rejected, Germany kissed rougher, holding onto Kaili's waist. Though soon, they both had to break for fresh air.

"Give me a chance, Kaili." Germany said, his breath hovering over her. Kaili gulped before nodding.

"Okay. One chance. That's all I'm giving you." Germany smiled before attaching his lips to Kaili.

'One chance is all I need.'

No comments:

Post a Comment