Monday, January 14, 2013

You Made It Brighter(Hichigo one shot for Rosely Thorn)




Show:Bleach
 Crush:Hichigo
Character Name: Sinfrosa (life full of misfortune)
Age:15
personality:silent,warrior,and fighter
history:her mom died when she was 2, was forced to kill her brother by centeral 46, and her dad was killed by a hallow attack. She is a shinigami
Ending:happy
http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h417/blazingstar97/55e9.jpg


I came here because I wanted to. I don't remember how, but I just felt like I should be here....that  I belong here. Ichigo told me that he's much more calmer when I'm here, though he doesn't know why. I don't mind, but...sometimes....he tortures my mind.

"Misfortune, you're back!" Looking up in this chaotic world, I saw the boy that looked like Ichigo.

"Hichigo. Hello." This hollow...it was quite different. At first when she saw Hichigo, she wanted to kill him...but....she just couldn't.

"I want to fight you! And I don't care what King says!" That cynical smile, those crazy eyes. He came at me, this time with just his hands.
Saying nothing, I dodged him. It took too much time to fight something I would not win.

"Stop." with a grave face, I stared him down. He glared at me for awhile, but calmed himself.

"You're no fun misfortune!" though he made no attempts to fight back. He did this often, I never knew why. I never asked him. So instead I merely walked off, knowing he would follow; he always does.

"Misfortune! King always brings You here! Aren't you afraid you might die?" A cackle came and I saw that cynical grin again. Sighing, I just shook my head and continued walking.

"Hey! Stop being quiet! I'm talking to you!"

"Shut up." Maybe that's why he was so calm, I never let him take control over me. Though sometimes...

"Stupid girl, your life is full of misfortune. Did your parents know that? Maybe they knew what you would cause....heh, they probably didn't even love you. Maybe that's why they named you Sinfrosa." 
When he didn't win, he would play this card, laughing at how hard my hands would shake, but this time. This time he didn't. He just stayed silent, probably wondering what I would say. What I would do.

"I...I don't care. If my life is of misfortune, then it is."

Hichigo stood quiet for a second, not ever hearing this remark from my before. He looked thoughtful, but soon broke out into that grin.
"Heh, big talk for such a weak girl!"

" Says someone that doesn't have a solid form outside this world." the hollow glared, but smirked.

"But my body here is as real as can be!" he shoved me to the ground then. His hands digging into my skin like claws. I tried to get out of his grasp, but it was in vain.
"Now I'll show you how real this body is!" he smashed his lips into mine, immediately mapping out my mouth with his tongue. Inconsciously, I moaned while wrapping my arms around him.
He stopped and looked at me.

"You're different, you don't back away from me. You aren't afraid," he grinned then. "I can see why King has a little infatuation with you, but I will get to you first!" and he dove right back in.

~~~~~~~~

I never knew why Hichigo acted calmer when I was around. I never thought to ask, it wasn't my mission to.
But now.....I knew.....and I was happy with it.
Because now, even if he is a hollow, he made my dull world a little brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment