Thursday, January 3, 2013

Shall We?(Lloyd Asplund one shot for Rosalina_Luma_Star)



Anime show: Code Geass
Anime Character/Crush:Lloyd Asplund
Character Name: Sae (Pronounced like sigh)
Age:25
Personality: She can sometimes be shy around people but
overall she is just a happy person who tries to stay out of trouble if it can be avoided.
History:She is very intelligent and was trained from a young age to help make advances in the Britannian sciences, so she was sent to work with Lloyd and Cecile to perfect to works of their Knightmares.
Ending:Happy!



"Sae, what are you doing now?" Sae glanced behind me and saw Suzaku. Simply smiling, she tightened a screw on Lancelot.
Climbing down the ladder, Sae smiled, "Hey Suzaku! I'm just tightening some bolts so Lancelot won't break on you."

"Oh, thanks Sae! I appreciate it!"

"Yes. It would be a shame if Lancelot just busted." A chuckle was heard as the two glanced down. Sae lightly blushed, seeing the man who she thought was so cute.

"Lloyd-d, do you need anything?" Lloyd spun around once, twice, three times before replying.

"No, not right now...Oh wait! Yes I do! Get me some pudding, will you?"

"Pudding?"

"Yes, now hurry. I won't be able to work on my dear Lancelot if I don't get my pudding!" Sighing, Sae couldn't help but put on a smile for the man.

"Lloyd, you know I am not your servant. I would rather not."

"Oh? Is my dear Saw defying me?" Blushing, she waved my arms.

"N-No! I-I was just saying! I....um....I'm going to work on the new parts for L-Lancelot-t!" she scurried out of the room, bumping into Cecile.

"S-Sorry Cec-cile!" and then the door shut.

"What was that all about? Cecile asked.

"I have no clue. Though I do hope that she brings me some pudding." Suzaku laughed, climbing down the ladder and placing a hand on Lloyd's shoulder.

"Lloyd, I think I need to teach you something about Sae." Suzaku started explaining much things, taking out all the wisdom he knew. As for Lloyd, well, he only had about half of what was said processed in his mind. Though he did get an important thing in his mind.

"Is that so Suzaku? Are you quite sure?"

"Yes! It's been like that for awhile now sir. You should do something about it." Suzaku walked away, leaving Lloyd to figure this problem out.

"I should do something? Hmm....I can worry about that later. Right now, my dear Lancelot needs me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, it's been a few days after that.....weird greeting, and everything has gone back to normal. Suzaku was studying for his exam, Cecile was helping Lloyd with Lancelot, and Sae was working on Lancelot's new upgrade. Wiping her forehead, Sae leaned back on her chair.

"Almost finished! Just about another day or two!" Just before Sae was getting back to work, a piece of paper floated to her desk. Looking around, she couldn't find anyone around, but out of curiosity opened the letter.

"Dinner at.....Reles Doskeith? That is really fancy! Is is really for...me?" Sae got up from her seat and walked to where Lloyd and the others were.

"Hey....did any of you see who sent me a ticket for Reles Doskeith?"

"No, but it must be your secret admirer! You should be excited Sae!" Suzaku said.

"Secret...Admirer?" Sae looked down at the letter, blushing. Never once has she thought she would have a secret admirer.

"Come on! You need to get ready for tonight! Take a break, I'm sure Lloyd will let you, right lloyd?"

He glanced up from his computer, "Ah, yes.....go get ready Sae. You need it anyway." Sae stood there shocked, as did everyone else.

"You really need to have a human heart, Lloyd." Sae said with as much anger as she could. She ran off, leaving Suzaku and Cecile to glare at Lloyd. He was just confused.

"What did I do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes Miss, your table is ready and the gentleman is currently in the restroom. He will be back shortly."

"Thank you," Sae smiled at the waiter as she made her way to her table. Sitting down, the first thing she noticed was a cup of pudding.

'Pudding? Who would order pudding in a restaurant such as this?' Though she made no disgusted face, just happy that she could get out of her work.

"Phew! I'm so glad I get a break fro-"

"Oh Sae, must you really think of it as a break? Suzaku called this a date." Sae was wide-eyed as she stared at the man infront of her.

"LLOYD-D!"

"Sae, it's impolite to yell, is in not?" Lloyd smirked lightly as he took his seat in front of Sae. Blushing, Sae picked up the menu and hid behind it.

"S-so, you gav-ve me the ticket?"

Lloyd chuckled, "Yes. It was quite easy too! You were too concentrated on Lancelot's upgrade that you didn't see me. That would be very bad if Zero came and wanted to kill us." Sae tightened her hands on the menu.

"S-shut up!" Another chuckle, and soon, Sae's menu was brought down.

"Is Sae embarrassed? Is it because I know she likes me? I wonder..."

"What?!" Sae yelled, her blushing increasing with every passing second. She tried to focus on other things: her napkin, the window, etc. But someone held her chin and she was forced to look at greyish blue eyes.

"No need to be abashed! Now...what if I told you, that I....had an infatuation with you?" In the next second, Sae fainted, the blush still on her face. Lloyd stood there for a second, poking her forehead.

"Sae? Are you alright?"

No comments:

Post a Comment