Monday, September 5, 2011

Dagger one shot(For AmberTruesdale)

looks: http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/AmberTruesdale/Kathkath.jpg
(Just think of Dagger than Finny!)
Name: Amber Truesdale
age: 17
personality: hyper happy go lucky somewhat of a clutz
likes: cats, stuffed animals, playing dress up
dislikes: large amounts of blood and porciline dolls
crush: Dagger(if you've read the manga) or Finnian
 *********************************
"Ladies and Gentleman-"

"Boys and girls of all ages!"

"Welcome to The Noah's Ark Circus!" Joker and I were taking turns in talking to the wonderful audience tonight. The adults and children absolutely love our circus. We had the best circus in all of England!
"And now the bull's- eye thrower who never misses his mark!" He threw his knives and not once did it hit his partner. Would you like to know who I'm talking about? Dagger, sweet, kind Dagger. The man that I am in love with, but does he know? No. He loves his 'Big Sis' Beast. Dagger. Why can't he just once notice my love for him?

"Amber? Amber!" Joker pulled me out of my daze. It seems I spaced out through the whole show, what a shame.

"Heh, sorry Joker."

"No worries Amber. You were thinking about him again weren't you?" I simply nodded. You see, Joker is the only one who knows about my love for Dagger. He's like my older brother. We both actually lost our right arm, and now wear a prosthetic one that looks a lot like a skeletal arm. Joker has been wanting for Dagger and I to get together, but he doesn't know how to get Dagger to notice me as well.

"Yeah, Come on. Everybody's going to worry if we're not there." As we were walking backstage, Joker held my hand as we always did. We didn't mind, it was more of a brother-sister kind of this, you know? Anyways, we were just enjoying eachother's company until Wendy and Peter came into our view.

"Amber, Joker! Amber, Joker! Can we ha- Why are you two holding hand?" I was about to answer, until Joker intervened.

"Well, we are actually together little ones." The two stared at him wide-eyed, even I! What was he thinking?!

"Well, I hope you two don't get any problems! We can't last here with you two idiots fighting!" Ah Peter, the sarcastic, rude guy. They were actually quite older than us, but they appeared to never age. Strange, really, but they're still cute as ever!

"Follow my lead, okay?" Joker whispered in my ear, so the other two wouldn't know. I smiled and nodded, faking a blush.

"Okay you two, you both can go where ever you like for awhile, just be here be for nightfall."

"Nobody asked you! Goodbye!" And with that, the two of them left, side by side.

"Well, now we get on with plan two!"
"What are you talking about Joker?"
 "Don't worry, you'll find out eventually."

"Okay, just don't do anything, you're going to have me regret." He said nothing, only pulling me along towards the backstage, where the other performers will be. When we got there, everyone was doing their own thing, as usual, but that all stopped when Doll looked at us.

"Why yall holding hands, hm?" Everyone now seemed interested in this now. I looked at Joker, who just put his arms around my waist.

"Joker and I are together. He asked me right before the show started, actually." The lot of them seemed pretty surprised, but Beast was enraged!

"Now how are you two together?! You haven't even made one sign that you both were attracted to each other!"

"Aw Big Sis, don't be mad! That could happen to us too!" Beast just dismissed it, but I actually felt quite sad. Why can't he say those things to me? Why did he have to fall for that Beast?

"Enough. Now, I want everyone to go out and enjoy the rides here. You all deserve it." Joker then kissed my cheek, giving me a smile.

'All according to plan...but what plan?'

*****************************************

"Amber, I need to see Docter. My hand needs to be checked again."

"Okay, bye Joker!" I started walking around the amusement park, looking for something to do. It was quite tiring being around Joker all day, especially when some of the kids recognized us and asked us to do some tricks.

"Hm, what to do, what to do." I walked around aimlessly seeing all the rides and booths.

"Hey Amber! Why are you all alone?" I turned around and saw Dagger...with no Beast!

"..Joker had to go to Doctor, what about you? Where's Beast?"

"Big Sis wanted to go to sleep, so now I'm here alone!" He didn't seem very sad though, but then again, neither did I. I was actually glad that Beast wasn't here, maybe I can spend some more time with Dagger!

"So..do you want to go play some games here? Maybe we can go on some rides too!"

"Okay!" I just couldn't say no to him, he's so sweet and cute!

******************************

"So which one first? The Ferris Wheel, or the booths?"

"Dagger, slow down! Let's go to the booths before the Ferris Wheel!" We've been to every single ride for the past hour or so. I was actually getting tired, but Dagger insisted we go on a few more rides and play a few more games before we slept.
As we were walking around, trying to find a game to play, I saw this really cute stuffed panda just sitting on a shelf, waiting to be held....by me! I slipped out of Dagger's grasp and scurries on over to the booth. I don't really know if Dagger knows I left, but I'm sure he'll find out eventually. Looking more closely at the point of the game, I had to get three bulls-eye on the target.

"Hello there Miss, you willing to play?" The man at the counter asked.

"Yes! Now give me those arrows!" I handed the man the right amount of money in exchange for the arrows. I threw the first one and......I got a bulls-eye! The next shot.......another bulls-eye! Now the third one.....I got.........no bulls-eye.

"Sorry Miss. Care to try again?"

"No. I don't have any money left." And I really wanted that panda too! I just kept looking at the panda not noticing that a person was next to me.

"Hey there boy. Care to try?" I didn't hear the boy say anything, though I assumed he wanted to try, as the man gave him three arrows. The first arrow made it, the second arrow made it, but the third.........made it!

"Well done sir, here's your prize!" The man gave the boy his prize, which was the panda!

'Oh darn, I wanted that panda!'

Sighing, I started to walk away from the booth, but was stopped when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around, only to come face to face with.......the panda!!! I grabbed the panda, ready to thank the person, when I finally saw who it was.

"You...got this for me?"

He only nodded, smiling so big, that I couldn't help but smile back.

"Aww, thank you so much!! I love it!! You're the best!!" I literally jumped on Dagger and hugged him to death. When I realized what I was doing, I immediately let go of him, making sure he didn't see my blush.

"Sorry."

"Haha, that's okay! I didn't mind! Come on, the line for the Ferris Wheel is open!!" He grabbed my hand, making me blush more, and dragged me to the Ferris Wheel. Since the line was really short, we got on without having to wait. Both of us just talked about anything like: the games, animals, our family(meaning everyone in the Noah's Ark Circus), just random stuff really.

"Wow, it looks so pretty up here!" We were currently on the top of the ride, and it just so happened to stop.

"Yeah, it really is, but........." He said something so quiet that I couldn't really hear him.

"What was it? I couldn't hear you Dagger." I turned to look at him, but he wouldn't look me in the eye. He kept on looking somewhere else, and was really quiet for some reason.

"Dagger? Is everything-" I couldn't finish because just then I felt Dagger's lips on mine. I was pretty shocked, but soon kissed him back. The kiss was just sweet and passionate, nothing was wrong with it. Dagger seemed to take things slow, but this is one of the things I loved about him. The kind, sweet, friendly Dagger, the one I love most, was kissing me! When we finally stopped to breathe, nothing was said. Just the sweet-filled silence.
I took the time to snuggle against Dagger, which he didn't seem to mind since he just wrapped his arms around me.

"Amber, what about Joker? Won't he be sad?"

"No, he'll actually be happy. He just wanted everybody to think we were together for his plan."

"What was his plan?"

"I don't exactly know, but I think it had something to do with us."
Dagger just smiled and kissed me on the nose.

"I love you Amber."

"I love you too."

*********************

"I knew this would work." Down below, Joker could barely make out the figure of Dagger and Amber.

"My little sis is finally happy."

No comments:

Post a Comment