Sunday, September 25, 2011

Predator of Love(Vampire Knight oneshot/lemon For XxThePurpleOwlxX)


(I tried to have the pictures as the same as your description, but I think I failed at it :/ )

Name: Narita Kotone (last, first)

Age: 17 (looks exactly her age)

Gender: Female

Race: Vampire- level C (but as the result of a genetic abnormality, she has dormant pureblood powers in her blood. Kotone herself has no abilities but if a vampire drinks her blood, and as long as she lets them...a vampire can gain the power that's hidden in her blood and depending on their level they may become as powerful as the purebloods themselves).

Power: Nothing (unless the ability to “give power to any vampire that she allows to bite her” is an ability...)

Birthday: 26th of March

Occupation: Student at Cross Academy (night class)

~Appearance~
Hair: Light brown hair that goes down to about an inch above her shoulders with choppy, medium-length bangs.

Eyes: Violet eyes (that have a kind and intelligent look about them)

Body type: Slim, slightly toned

Height: 158cm
Wardrobe: Aside from her uniform, Kotone prefers to wear feminine, light-coloured clothes.

~Personality~
General personality (tell me if you'd like a better description, as this is only a basic character sheet): Naïve, slightly childish, can be really bitter when she wants to be, friendly, is mostly a fragile soul but she has great hidden strength, determined, has a slight mischievous streak.

Likes: Being outdoors, flowers, making new friends, ice cream, reading encyclopaedias (she's very curious about the world around her since she was raised in solitude)

Dislikes: Kazuki (he worked his way into her heart and then he betrayed her), being alone, Zero (she's scared of him and stays far out of his way), the hoards of fan girls (they regularly trample her in order to get to their beloved night class bishie...despite Yuki's best efforts, those girls seem to think there is a sign above Kotone that says “carpet rug”).

Enemies: Kazuki (although that may not always be the case)

Friends: Yuki (they both get along really well and Kotone considers Yuki as her best friend. Yuki is the first friend Kotone made at Cross Academy), Aidou (she mostly likes to play pranks on him), Kaname (well, Kotone doesn't know him enough to consider him a good friend but he helped her out once- probably because he noticed how much Yuki liked her- and Kotone's grateful, so being true to her childish nature, Kotone became Kaname's friend. But Kaname tends to get pretty irritated with her because of how much fuss she kicks up when she plays her pranks on Aidou), Ichijo (because pretty much everyone gets along with him! He made Kotone feel really welcome when she first joined the night class), Seiran (Kotone sometimes spars with Seiran, and she's been teaching Kotone how to fight after Kotone saw how good Seiran was at fighting and bravely asked Seiran to teach her. Kotone knows more about her than most people and she might think of Kotone as a little sister)

~Past~
When Kotone was born, she was discovered to have a genetic abnormality that made her blood have similar properties to that of a pureblood- but Kotone herself had no abilities that were out of the ordinary for her level at all. Upon hearing of Kotone's existence, the council of elders took official custody over her, and sent her to live in isolation, as not to risk the power of her blood falling into the wrong hands. She grew up mostly alone with the exception of a sort of “nanny” named Hairi, who used to visit Kotone occasionally to teach her some basic things she would have learnt if she were attending school and Hairi also dropped off some “blood packets” (defective medical blood) and some pocket money for Kotone- so she didn't starve or go poor. Apart from that, she had no friends or relatives and she was only permitted to go into the nearby town only for necessities. Kotone knew full well why she had to be so careful about hiding from people, as she was informed about her abnormality from an early age, so she accepted that she'd never have a normal life. Eventually as Kotone got older, Hairi's visits became less and less frequent and Kotone was truly beginning to feel the sting of isolation and she began to fall into a constant state of depression (it could've been those teenage hormones too, lol). One day, when she just couldn't bare the loneliness any more; Kotone threw herself over the small bridge over the river located near her home. Of course, she didn't die- she was saved from drowning by a sincere-looking vampire named Kazuki. This seemingly “kind” vampire helped pull Kotone out of her personal despair, and in turn, earned her complete trust and affection. But some time after, Kazuki was stricken by blood lust and begged Kotone to let him drink her blood. Kotone let him drink her blood; her blood that she was told never to give to anyone. Finally showing his true colors, Kazuki almost drained her dead, but pushed her to the ground before he could- he then taunted her over her stupidity, reveling in her devastation and confusion...and then disappeared. For a great deal of time afterwards, Kotone's whole life fell into disarray and became like a black hole. But eventually sadness began to be replaced by resentment, and Kotone became determined to someday get revenge and take from Kazuki what he took from her...with interest. But life had to go on and Kotone refused to just live in isolation any more and snuck away from where she was told never to leave and went in search for a place to live that could help her make her wish of living a normal life come true. Not so long afterwards, she wound up at Cross Academy and started attending the night class. But the council of elders found out pretty quickly where she was and was going to make her leave and return to her little shack, but the dorm-leader; the pureblood, Kaname Kuran stuck up for her and convinced the council of elders to let her keep attending the academy. So Kotone now happily attends Cross Academy and has actually made a few friends. Things could not be going better for her at this point in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Ikeda Kazuki (last, first)

Age: 18 (looks his age)

Gender: Male

Race: Vampire- level C (But just barely a level C. He's mostly human because of his highly mixed lineage- his vampire blood came from a low level vampire that goes way back down his family tree. Because of him being mostly human, whatever small amount of vampire blood he has conflicts with his dominant human side- which puts him at risk of going insane and falling to a state that is almost on par with that of a level E vampire.)
Power (after drinking Kotone's blood): Telekinesis (he only gained one ability- and a good one at that- because he started off as a low class of vampire to begin with)

Occupation: Classified as a “dangerous vampire” by the Vampire Hunters Association- on the run.

~Appearance~
Hair: Long black hair that goes down to his lower back, with short (well, they're kind of all over the place...), carelessly cut bangs.

Eyes: Mostly black in color, but if you look closely, you can see a bit of warmth in them from a small glint of brown.

Body type: Athletic, but doesn't have as much muscle tone as he should (he needs to work out :P)

Height: 179cm

Wardrobe: Kazuki doesn't really care what he wears as long as it's comfortable and doesn't look ridiculous- that means he's a T-shirt fan (but he doesn't care about funny logos or anything like that).

~Personality~
General personality (tell me if you'd like a better description, as this is only a basic character sheet):
- When he lost his sanity: Blood-thirsty, mentally unstable, conniving, deceitful, clearly insane but can hide it really well when he wants to, “an experienced connoisseur” (and not of the cheese or wine kind...).

- After Kotone's blood changed him: Meek, awkward (the clumsy kind), self-degrading, kind-hearted, sweet, sensitive (meaning he gets freaked out easily).

Likes: Kotone (when he was bonkers he only liked her blood but after he regained his sanity, Kazuki started to feel differently towards her...), cookies, playing sports (even though he gets numerous cuts and bruises every time), playing the violin (he's not exactly a prodigy but he can play a few tunes pretty well) .

Dislikes: Being treated like dirt because of his highly mixed (mostly human) ancestry, dolls (or any staring inanimate object- those sort of things creep him out; even some pictures put him on edge!), clowns, being around lots of people (he feels like they're judging him).

Enemies: Vampire hunters (they still have him on their list of dangerous vampires, even though he's changed).

Friends: No one at the moment (well I don't think you'd make many friends by biting them :P).

~Past~

Kazuki grew up in a normal household with loving parents and plenty of friends, he was just like any other young vampire boy. But as the years passed, Kazuki's sanity began to slip and he found it harder and harder to control his insatiable appetite for blood. After a few years of battling his mental illness, he gave in- and in doing so, killed three innocent humans in the process. So Kazuki then became a “connoisseur” (as he'd like to call himself) of sorts, looking for the most tastiest meal around; at first he only went after people of a certain blood-type, but he became bored with that quite quickly, he would've loved to move onto other vampires but he knew he was no match for any of them, so he decided to search for an urban myth that he once heard of; a powerless vampire that has the most exquisite blood- but they have to let you bite them in order to get the full flavour...which presented him with a challenge. He loves challenges. After much searching, his keen eye for “quality” led him to a girl that was about his age, living alone in a shack outside a small town. He watched her for a while, thinking how he could possibly gain her trust. He was in luck, because the next day the girl tried to drown herself in the nearby river. Kazuki saved her, and went on to pretend to care about her well-being and help her heal and all that sh*t, all the while manipulating her to trust him and even make her love him. Is wasn't too long until the girl, who introduced herself as Kotone, was more than willing to let him drink her blood. He finally made his move and bit her, almost draining every single drop running through her veins...but something stopped him and he pushed her away. This sudden, strange feeling irked him- but he got what he wanted, and he felt so much more powerful. He then left that idiotic girl, eager to test out his new abilities. He was delighted to find out that he could move and influence solid objects with a single thought, and that ability came in handy for him. But Kazuki soon began to notice that he was changing...he was starting to feel remorse for each time he killed, and the image of Kotone's tear-stained face began to haunt him. Eventually Kotone's blood cured him of his insanity...but now Kazuki has to live with the guilt over everything that he did, and he cannot erase his own fear of what he once was, either. Now he's searching for Kotone again, this time to make things right and hopefully... to be forgiven; because, only after he regained his sanity he realized that he actually loved her...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Time to get up. I wish I could just stay for tonight, something feels wrong.'

I sighed, and got ready to go to class. I was in a slightly dazed look, I just couldn't shake off the feeling like something was wrong.

"Kotone? Is something the matter, we will be late for class." I heard Seiren from outside the door. She wasn't one to talk much, so I presumed that Lord Kaname needed me for something. I quickly opened the door, just finishing the touches on my uniform.

"Sorry that you had to wait, I was.....I just slept in a bit." I scratched the back of my head, hoping that she'll buy the white lie I told her. It seems she did, as she just nodded and started walking forward to where the rest of the group was.

"- So where is Lord Kaname?! I've been waiting here forever, my ladies would like to see me!" I heard Aidou say. Hm, it's just like him to make a fuss over his 'ladies.' So, I decided to sneak up on him like I always did.

'Okay, 1......2......NOW!' I jumped on Aidou making him......and me fall to the ground. I rolled off of him and started laughing. Once I stopped laughing, I noticed that Aidou looked sad.

"Aw, what happen Aidou-kun?"

"......Yew hurt mwe, and yew dwidn't sway sowwy."

"Oh, I sowwy Aido-kun. I didn't mwean to." We looked at each other, then burst out laughing! We stayed like that for a few more minutes until we heard a cough.

"Oh! Uh, Kaname-sama.......hi?" I scratched the back of my head, hoping he wouldn't get mad at us.

"Come on. Let's get going."

"Hai Kaname-sama."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AIDOU!!! KANAME!!! SHIKI!!! ICHIGO!!!!!" The girls can be quite loud these days, I just hope they don't make me deaf.

"Ladies, ladies. No need to fuss! Bang, bang!" A typical day when we go outside to 'greet' the day class. Though, this day was different. There was a new smell in the air, but only I seemed to notice it. It was familiar, but I couldn't tell where I know it from.

'Ugh! This is frustrating!! How am I supposed to-'

Oh, Kotone! Are you okay?"

Yup, it happened again. I got knocked down by those fan girls. How can they NOT notice that I am NOT a rug!!!! I am a human....well to them I am, but still!!

"Uh, yah Yuki-chan. Just a few scratches, nothing to worry about!"

"That's good! So how are you today?"

"Better now that you're here! How are you though? You feeling goo?"

"Hai! I think my cold is over now!"

"That's great! I'll have to talk later though, it seems I have to go now. Bye Yuki-chan!"

"Bye Kotone!"

I walked away towards my group again, but I was pretty sure I saw a glimpse of a violin in someone's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ne, Kotone-chan. Are you coming back to the dorms?"

"Sorry Aidou, but I need to go to the............library! I want to get another encyclopedia! I can never get enough of learning about this world."

"Fine. But be careful, you don't want to be caught by Zero now, would you?"

I silently nodded to the blonde vampire, leaving towards the library. But once he was out of seeing distance, I sprinted out of the dorms and into the woods. There was something bad out here, and I couldn't just leave it. What if it was a vampire looking for his prey!


'There! That's the aroma I smelled earlier! But why is it so familiar?'

"Okay, come on out creature! You can't hide in the shadows forever!"

"Your right, I can't. But you won't accept me."

"What? Who are you?! Come out. Now!"

It stayed silent for a few seconds, before a figure came out from behind the trees. This figure was about 5'10, he had blue jeans with a pale white shirt. He had messy black hair, black eyes, and his posture wasn't really all that good.(I'm like describing Lawliet right now xD)
I didn't understand why this person was here, but then...

"You! Stay away! Don't you dare come any closer!!"

"Please. Don't be afraid of me. I'm sorry."

"No you aren't!! How dare you say such lies!! You are nothing, but a lier!!!!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was doing. Please. Just forgive me."

"......Forgive you? Why should I?! You're nothing. You're a scum."
Please!"


"No! You are a traitor, Kazuki Ideka!"


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Why won't you listen to me?!"


"I........said.............no!"
This has been going on for awhile now. But rather, he is trying to 'talk it out', while I'm  punching him like there's no tomorrow. The strange this was, he didn't even try to hurt me back. He just either took the punches I gave him or defended himself, but he never once tried to hurt me.

"Please. Let me talk, I won't hurt you!"
I pinned Kazuki to a tree, looking at him in the eye. Finding no fault in them, I let him go.

"Fine. Talk." I had my back turned to him. The last thing I want is to see his face.

"I'm........I'm sorry for what I did to you. I didn't know what I was doing back then. I was just out for blood, and I took it out on you. I'm sorry that I manipulated you, I really am! After I left you there, I found out that I had a new power- telekinesis. I tried it out, but I used it for evil. A little while later, I started to feel guilty for what I did to you. I wanted to say sorry to you, and that I..........I love you Kotone. I really do, please, just forgive me."

I stopped, and looked at him, shocked. That pain in my heart was replaced by a dull warmth. That warmth I felt a long time ago for a certain boy. How can I be sure to trust him? This could be just another one of his tricks.

"How can I be sure? How can I trust you? The last time I did, you betrayed me."

"Please! Please!! I promise, I'm not lieing!! I don't want to hurt you anymore, please!! I love you, Kotone! I love you!"

After he said that, he just broke down and cried. I was genuinely surprised, I've never seen him cry before.

'I guess he is telling the truth, if he is actually crying.'

"One chance."

"W-what?"

"I'm giving you one more chance. Mess this up, and you can just forget about all of this!" Kazuki looked up at me relieved. He got up, rested his hands on my waist, and started kissing me over and over again.

"Thank you.......Thank you.....thank you.....thank you," He said between kisses. The last kiss was even longer and more passionate then the lasts, that I couldn't help but kiss him back. I felt his tongue glide on my lips, so I partially opened my mouth. He took his chance, and had his tongue roam my mouth, memorizing every little detail.
I moaned into the kiss, tugging at his hair. He broke the kiss, and went down to my neck, nipping at my skin.

"Ka-Kazuki!" He found my soft spot, and wasted no time on sucking it, making me moan louder and louder. I all, but ripped his shirt open, felling his chest. It was actually well-toned for him. I heard him moan as I was running my finger up and down his abdomen.
He then flipped us over, making him go on top. Surprisingly the ground felt soft under our touch. As I was thinking this, I felt a rush of coldness take over my upper body. I looked down and noticed that my shirt was ripped off, leaving me in only my bra and skirt. Kazuki kissed me once more, this time full of love and compassion. I kissed him back with the same intense pleasure, not noticing that his hands went down to my bra strap, and unhooked it.
I gasped, now feeling the wind with more clarity than I hoped. I blushed, and instinctively put my hands over my breasts, shielding them from the wind.

"You don't have to hide your body Kotone. You look beautiful." He gently took my arms off and replaced them with his own hands, massaging my breasts.
I moaned again, arching my back. Kazuki then rubbed his tongue across one breast, also nipping at it. Once he felt satisfied, he did the same exact thing for the other. All the while, I let myself take off his pants, now seeing his hardened manhood through his boxers. I gently slid my finger on it, making Kazuki moan, loud.

"K-Kotone! D-Don't be s-such a tease!"
He then took off my panties, and his boxers in one quick movement, and had his manhood graze my womanhood. But before he did anything, he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

"Are you ready? If not, then I can stop, I don't mind. I don't want you to get hurt."
I kissed him, slowly and full of love.

"It's okay, I'm going to be fine. I'm ready."
Kazuki kissed me softly as he enter me. I wanted to scream out in pain, but the kiss silenced my protest. He stayed in the same position for awhile, letting me get used to him. Once I got used to him, and nodded, letting him continue. At first it was excruciating, tears were silently coming down. After awhile, I felt..............pleasure.

"Oh!!! Kazuki, faster!! Harder!!" He followed my orders, and started going harder and faster at my g-spot.

"Oh, Kotone!! You're so tight!!" He started ramming inside of me. We both moaned and moaned, getting ready to reach our climate.

"Oh Kazuki!! I'm cumming!!"

"I'm almost there Kotone!! Just a little longer!!"
He then started pounding into me, with more passion than ever before. I gripped onto his shoulders, probably piercing them with my nails. We both started grinding into each other, our climax coming closer and closer to our end.

"KAZUKI/KOTONE!!!!!"
We both yelled out as we came to each other. I was silent then, as Kazuki slowly pulled out of me. We were both breathing heavily, looking at one another's eyes. Kazuki held me close to, afraid if he let's go, I will just be a figure of his imagination.

"Kotone...Promise me you won't leave me, please."

"Of course, I love you."

"Then, let me......Let me stay with you at this academy."
I stared at him wide-eyed. I wasn't really expecting this, and I was letting sleep overcome me.

"I'll.....try." I then closed my eyes, and fell into a peaceful slumber, but not before hearing three magnificent words.

"I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment