Monday, September 12, 2011

His wonderful Dancer ( Yami Yugi one shot For NightSlytherin)


Name: Meranda

Age: Same as Yugi and the gang.

Personality: Nice, caring, very outgoing, speak whats on my mind, can be sarcastic, clever, and pretty smart.

Looks: Straight Black Hair, Rests on neckline, straight bangs (not blunt but choppy), Blue/grayish eyes, glasses but not nerdy hehe

Deck: Mostly Spellcasters and Dragon types

Crush: this is the hardest one! umm...I have like a 5 way tie haha I like Kaiba, Yami Yugi, Marik, Yami Bakura and Joey. You can choose and suprise me. ill be happy with anyone :P

Enimies: Mai, I cant really stand her.
***********************************
"Now, Dark Magician. Finish her!"

Dark Magician followed Yami Yugi's order and hit my points directly since he attacked ll my monsters first. I fell on my knees, looking at my deck.

"You guys did good, I'm proud of you." It was then that I felt a hand on my shoulder. Looking up, I expected to see Yami, but it was just Yugi. Now, don't get me wrong, Yugi is an awesome friend, but Yami is so much more to me.
I took Yugi's hand, and pulled myself up.

"Thanks Yugi. Can you tell Yami that he did a good job?"

"Okay, but he can hear you even though he's not here."

"I know, but I just feel weird if he's not in front of me, just tell him that okay?" Yugi simply nodded and followed me to our group of friends.

"Yo Yugi, that was awesome! And this time Meranda was so close to beating you!" I smiled, at least Joey made me feel better about losing to Yami. Though, I really wish I can see him more often than usual.

"Yeah she did! Good job Meranda!"

"Thanks Yugi! So where are we go-"

"Hey Meranda. Let's go." The group and I all turned around only to come face to face with Kaiba.

Yo! Why should Meranda go with you?! She's our friend!" I heard Joey say, but I was trying to remember why I had to hang around with Kaiba today.

'Oh! Now I remember!'

"Uh, sorry guys. I have to go with Kaiba today. See you later!" I began walking away with Kaiba, back to his limo.

"So have you told him yet."

"No! I haven't seen him lately, so what's the point." I looked down, feeling very sad now. Yes, Kaiba did know about your crush on Yami. He is my best friend, so why wouldn't he know?

"Just tell him. The worst thing he could do is say no."

"Well, how am I supposed to tell him if I don't see him?!"

"Hn, whatever, I don't have time for this. We're here, now go babysit Mokuba." We both got off, but instead of following Kaiba to his work, I went to Mokuba's room.

"Mokuba, are you ready?" As soon as I said that, he immediately came out of his room, hugging me tightly.

"Yeah, let's go! Where are you going to take me this time!" He exclaimed happily. You see, I usually always take Mokuba somewhere around Domino City at least once a week.

"We're going to the arcade! I hear they put in a new dance machine!"

"Oh cool! I wanna try it out!" I simply nodded, knowing that after we play one dance game, he's going to go to where the racing games are.

******************************

"Here we are! The fabulous, wonderful world of arcade!" I said, while laughing a bit. Mokuba and I walked inside the Arcade looking for the new Dance game.

"Meranda, did you find it yet! I'm dieing to play it!"

"Not yet, but I'm pretty sure we close to- umph!" I accidentally bumped into a person, and he was very tall.

"Oh, I'm so sorry mist- Yami?" I guess it was Yami, but why would he be here of all places?

"Hm? Sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going."

"No, it was my fault. But why are you here Yami? You don't seem like the type to be wandering around here." He was about to answer, when Mokuba started jumping up and down.

"Meranda, Meranda! Look, the Dance Machine!!!" He yelled, I guess he was really excited about this game. I was about to head over there, when I remembered that Yami was just standing next to us.

"Hey Yami, since you have had the pleasant time being here, you will come with Mokuba and I, and play the game with us!" I didn't let him answer as I just grabbed his hand, and dragged him to the Dance Machine. Since there were only two spots, Mokuba let Yami and I play it. He said he wanted to go to the racing games better.

"Okay, but call me when you're ready to go." He simply nodded, and ran to one of his favorite game. I turned back to Yami, with a smirk on my face.

"So, ready to get your butt whooped?"

"Don't count on it." He picked a song, and put it on hard, hoping to make me lose.


"Winner is Player 2." I heard the machine say.

"HA! I won!! Beat that Yami!! You may be better at dueling, but I am bomb at this game!"

"Hn. Very well, good game!"

"Cool. Wanna play some other games?" He nodded, so we walked to a couple of games. At times I would beat him, but he would beat me too. All in all, I had fun, and I spent some time with Yami only. Not once did we ever get interrupted, and Yami actually spent time being a teenager. I even almost forgot about Mokuba. Almost.

"Oh! I need to get  Mokuba! This is around the time I bring him back home!" I went to go find him, but a hand stopped me.

"Mokuba said that he'll call you when he's finished."

"ButwhatifKaibagetsmadandhe'sgoingtoblameitonMokubaandhedoesn'tlikeitwhenKaibagetsmadatmeand-"

I felt Yami's lips silence me. I was actually quite shocked for a few seconds, but soon I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. He was a complete gentleman! He didn't try do make the kiss harcore, which I didn't mind, it was really cute. The kiss was just passionate, and full of love. I just wanted to get lost into it forever, but soon we had to breathe.

"I'm sorry."

"Why? I liked it. So, I guess I have to go find Mokuba now."

"Wait!" I stopped in my tracks, turning to Yami, who probably already saw my blush. He held me protectively in his arms, and had our foreheads touching.

"Do you....want to go somewhere with me....tomorrow?" He asked. He was waiting for me to answer, and it seemed that he was nervous too.

"Um......Okay." He smiled, gave me one quick kiss, and started heading outside. I was in a daze, until I felt a tugging on my arm.

"Meranda, are you okay? You seemed to be in another world." I heard Mokuba say. I slightly nodded, and began taking Mokuba home, wondering what would happen tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment