Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Captain(For DragonBallZFreak) Captain Hans one shot



Name:Helena
Age:70 but looks like 20
Anime/manga:Hellsing OVA
Crush:The Captain-Hans
Looks:(http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/D/DR/DRA/DRAGONBALLZFREAK/1298911683_9409_full.gif)
Race:vampire
**************************

Day by day. Night by night. In this cursed world everything isn't what it always seems. These frantic humans, always thinking that everything is alright. Ha, they don't understand the real world, worthless creatures of the day.

"Damn it! Where are you!" After days of traveling, I needed to find him. The man who made my life a living hell! He, who thought he had the right to insult my family name! He, who thought that I was worthless! He who......he who was my first friend, my first love. Now he ripped my heart, and shattered it to pieces. To hell with him! He is going to pay.

"Damn, I need to stop. Without another day of feeding, I'll lose my powers!" I harshly whispered. I changed into a dog, sniffing out any possible signs of human blood. I strayed from the path I was going on, and onto the town nearby. I stayed in the trees waiting for a victim. It didn't take long until I found a drunken man, probably no older that 30 staggering on the street towards his car. I decided to make my move then. I walked up to him, making sure we were still close to the forest.

"Hi there. Do you think a big man like you can take a girl like me home?" Ugh, I really hate doing this,  I better get this over with.

"Sure thing pretty lady. Why don't you hop into my car and I'll take you where ever you want to go." As soon as he turned his back towards me, I lunged forward, covered his mouth, and  pierced his heart, so he would die. I then sucked the blood out of him. It wasn't the best tasting blood, but I can manage, as long as I survive that's all that matters. When I was sure that he was dead, I quickly buried him, and walked back into the forest, knowing that no one will ever see that retched man again.

While walking, I transformed into a dog, trying to sniff out that man. I know he's here, I can sense it!

"You shouldn't be drinking blood out of drunken men."

I stopped sniffing and looked up at the man who brought my dreams down. I snarled at him, turning it into a growl. He didn't seem affected by it though.

"Do you really thing that would work? Filthy vampire, you should have stayed in Hell." He said. I quickly transformed back into my human form, walking up to him.

"Big talk from some who is just a pawn in the Millennium. Once you can't help, they'll throw you out to the dogs...or vampires."

This seemed to throw him over the edge, because for his next move, he grabbed his Mauser C96s, pushed it to my neck, and trapped me at a tree.

"Now listen Helena, I will not hesitate to kill you. You are just an ant, waiting to be stepped on. You will never win against me. Go."

I smirked. He doesn't really remember much of my abilities, does he? I quickly pushed the gun off my neck, and attempted to hit him on the head with my leg.

"You really don't think I'm that weak do you, Captain?" The Captain maneuvered my attack and started shooting at me. I quickly dodged them, and somehow managed to kick it out from his hands. He started to transform into his wolf form, so I decided to give him the pleasure and transform into one also. He started charging at me at inhuman speed, and since I wasn't as fast as he was in this form, I got a direct hit. I slid back a few feet, barely missing a tree. I then sprang at him, managed to bite one of his paws. Though, he also managed to bite my neck, to which I was severely weakened by it. He thrashed my body all around, then flung me towards a tree. I couldn't manage to dodge, so I let fate do the rest. I turned back into my human form.

"Say Captain.......you're not...........pretty bad." I said once he turned back into his human form.. He merely nodded, and grabbed me by the neck. I knew my injuries wouldn't heal for some time, so this was the perfect chance for someone to kill me.

"So Captain......what are you........going to do............now." I could feel blood dripping from my mouth. I closed my eyes, expecting an end, but instead felt something soft on my lips. As soon as I knew it was his lips, I tried to let go, but he kept a hold of me tightly. This kiss was pretty rough, but it held the same amount of passion that he put in. I, for some reason, finally started to kiss him back, just as rough. He started licking my bottom lip, but I didn't let him in. Instead I just ended the kiss, and let go of him.  We both stood up, looking directly at each other's eyes. I smirked and lightly kissed him on the cheek.

"See you........Captain." I said and left quickly, leaving a very bewildered Captain behind.  I had a smile in my face as I was thinking just one thing, and I'm sure he was thinking the same.


'We're going to meet each other soon. Really soon.'

No comments:

Post a Comment