Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Zero Kiyruu one shot(For AmberTruesdale) My Gun-Boy

Just a regular day at cross academy. Having all the fan girls of the day class come and bombard Yuki and I just to see the nightclass, and having Zero as my boyfriend(who is no where to be seen) 

'Man, where's Zero, he's always late! Ugh, but I can't stay mad at him, I love him, but he better come!!'

I know you're probably wondering,
'Why is she a prefect?!'

I"m a prefect because Yuki's dad is like my step-dad, and my family were attacked by level E vampires. And yes, I do have my own gun for the vampires,
but I don't point it at the night class like Zero. Yah, you might find it hard to believe, but once you get to know Zero a little better, then you can see how sweet he is.  I just wish
he would be able to see that I actually do love him, but he's too caught up on Yuki to notice me. And as if on cue, Yuki fell and Zero appeared out of nowhere and helped her out.
I guess I got a little, no scratch that, a lot jealous cause I took it out on the fangirls (which they deserved, but i'm still sad 'bout it) 

"OK, ALL YOU YOU WEAK GIRLS STEP
BACK FROM THE NIGHT CLASS, AND DONT YOU DARE TRY TO PAST ME OR YOU WILL BE DEAD!!!!!" I said, with venom seeping through my voice. I have never heard
my voice like that before, but I kinda liked it!!! and so, I looked at the girls dead in the eye, not noticing Zero staring at me.

*at class*

'Man, sometimes I wish that the teacher would let us sleep!!' I mentally said with my head resting on my desk. when I was about to go to sleep, someone slammed their
books on my desk, which of course, woke me up. As I was gonna yell at the dumb person who did that, it got caught in my throat when i realized it was Zero.

"Ummm, why d-ddid you do th-hat Z-zero-kunnn," I said, mentally hitting myself for stuttering.


"Amber, if the teacher came in and saw you sleeping, he would give you detention, and you wouldn't be able to go on patrol."

"oh, well thank you Ze-" but he left before I finished. I slumped on my desk and pretended to listen to the teacher while going in my thoughts. When the bell rang, I quickly packed my stuff and left, but not after taking a quick glance of Zero and Yuki. together. After that I ran to my dorm to take a shower and get rid of thoughts running through my head about them.

When it was finally time for patrol, the first thing I saw were the screaming fan girls.

'Why cant they just be quiet for once!!' I thought, but when I passed the girls, they
suddenlly became quiet. I smiled to myself, and ran to where Yuki was, who was discussing something to..............Zero.

"Hey Yuki, hey Zero!!" I smiled brightly at them, but Zero
was just looking away, muttering a hi(which i absolutedly loved) and Yuki smiled back and said hi back. we all did our usual, but i kept seeing Zero glancing at me. Whenever he
notices that im looking at him, he turns his attention to Yuki, who nods all at him for some reason. I just shrugged it off, and went to my side where im supposed to be patrolling.

After awhile, I soon got tired, and decided to rest on the edge of a fountain. While I was walking towards the fountain, I couldn't help, but feel like I was being watched. I
turned around to see if I was correct, but I saw nothing. 

'hmmm, I must be paranoid or something, I mean, who would want to follow, let alone, watch me?' I thought as I
finally made it to the fountain. When I was there everything was just peaceful and relaxing, but of course that just HAD to end. It came pretty fast, one moment I was just enjoying
the fountain, the next, I was tossed and held in a tree by some stranger.

"AHHHH, WHO ARE YOU!!! LET GO OF ME!!!!"

"Now now girly, dont fuss, we dont wanna hurt you, we
just wanna kill you."

"We? Who's we?!?! Who, what are you!!!" by then two other figures were slowly approaching me and mumbling stuff like,'Oh she tasty enough, we better hurry
and kill her.' 

"What are we? Haha, well girly if you must know before you die, we're vampires, and we're going to kill you!!" as he was saying that, I fiddled around for my gun, but I
guess he noticed, cuz he took it out and said,

" Now, girl. why would you want to take that out?? It doesnt matter either way, now just except your fate and be still." when I was
going to scream again, he put a hand on my mouth to muffle my screams, and just when he was about to put his fangs on my neck, he was hurled to the ground. 

"STAY AWAY FROM
HER!!" I heard the person scream, who sounded like a guy. Now all the three vampires were together and laughing quite loud.

"HAHAHA, with only you, why would you want to
protect this foolish girl?! Why dont you just let us have her?!"

"Never in your life will you have her, she's important to me, and I wont let you 3 scums have her!!!" right then, the
moon was casting light to where the mysterious person was, and I found out it was Zero. 

"Zero??" when I said that, he looked at me with concerning eyes,

"Ashley, hide right now,
please just hide." all I could do was nod then, run to a nearby tree, where I could still see the 4 of them. when they thought I left, they began fighting. They were slashing and
kicking, punching, and you can see blood. blood everywhere. This gruesome battle only seemed to last hours when it really was like half and hour, and ended when Zero took out
his gun and shot all of them in the heart. When Zero did that the men screamed and......turned to dust?? I was curious about that, but when I saw Zero falling to the ground, I
forgot about that I ran up to him.

"Zero, Zero are you ok?" he then looked up at me, and when I thought he was going to say something, his lips crashed into mine. At first I was shocked when he did this,
but when he was about to stop, I suddenly pushed my lips to his, making him slightly surprised, but he regained composure. His kissed me so tenderly and soft like a would break if
he went harder, but then I noticed that he was getting rougher and rougher all the while. We stood up, and Zero pushed me onto a tree, licking my bottom lip. I decided to tease
him and not let him in, but when he noticed that I wouldnt let him, he snaked his arm down my butt an sqeezed it, which made me gasp. When i did that, he used that moment to
put his tongue inside my mouth and memorize every detail in there. After awhile, we had to breathe, so we unfortunately stopped and put our forhead together. We looked at each-
other and Zero said something that I wished everyday he would say,

"Amber, I love you."

"I love you too Zero-kun."

No comments:

Post a Comment