Saturday, September 24, 2011

His Muse(Naruto Uzumaki one shot for GarrasGirl44)




Name: Shinta (Uchiha) Hidiki

Age: (Same as Others)

Ninja?: Yes (ANBU Captain)

Crush: Naruto

Personality: Very shy and quiet, loner, is rarely cold and mysterious, kind and caring, gentle, strong, powerful, smart, creative and artistic. She likes to be alone, since she was alone most of her life. The only person she really talks to it Kakashi, and very rarely Naruto, who was one of her closest friends. She enjoys drawing people, but doesn’t tell people she draws them, nor shows them. Since she is so shy and quite, people think she comes off as cold and mysterious, though she sometimes can be. She is tough and can be quite ‘wolfish’ sometimes. 

Likes: Drawing, sketching, or anything artistic. She loves playing her Indian flute, and she is actually really good at it... It relaxes her. She is an amazing singer, too. She plays the guitar, can play both acoustic and electric. 

Dislikes: Fan girls, annoying noises, feeling alone (Like totally abandoned) 

Looks: Raven black hair and onyx eyes. (Classic Uchiha) Black shorts and halter tank top, black ninja shoes, black arm warmers and double swords with her all the time (http://x09.xanga.com/846c964451232196982722/z152273085.jpg) 

History: She was out on a solo mission to get information for something when the Uchiha massacre took place. She learned that Itachi, her best friend, had committed the slaughter; and he also let Sasuke live. Since she was thought to be dead, she changed her last name from Uchiha to Hidiki to keep herself and friends safe from Itachi and anyone else that would come after her. She is just as or more powerful than Itachi but she keeps it low-key for her identity’s sake. No one has noticed yet, except for Kakashi, who took her in when she had nowhere to go. She lives with him and quickly surpassed him in rank. She was a ANBU Captain, but returned to genin level to fit in with her age group.

Abilities: Sharingan, and Mangekyō Sharingan. (Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, etc.) (She killed her best friend before Itachi on accident)Very good with double blades and taijusu. She can heal, and she knows a jutsu only she can do that her mother came up with. It took her 3 years to master. She posses the 12-tailed wolf, so she posses tremendous power, though she can keep it under control easily. She was with the Blue since birth. She can turn into a wolf form that is about the size of a large wolf. In this state, she is about 10x stronger and faster, and her fur is pitch black and her eyes are a piercing blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey Shinta, wanna go get ramen with me!" I was currently up on a tree, just........drawing. I've always been good at drawing, but I never told anyone. Plus, they wouldn't care anyway. 

I saw Naruto run towards to where I am, so I quickly hid my drawing, so he couldn't see what it is.

"Naruto," I said so quietly, I'm surprised he can hear me," I'm not rea-"

"Come on!" He didn't listen to me, instead, he just took my hand and dragged me over to Ichiraku's Ramen Shop. Now, I could have just slipped out of Naruto's grasp, but for some reason I didn't.

"How are you Naruto? And you brought a friend too! What's your name sweetie?" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the lady by the counter talk. I was about to speak when.

"Her name is Shinta! She's already in Anbu, but she doesn't talk much." I quietly sat down in my seat, not wanting to attract any attention.

"Naruto." I really didn't like how he was talking about me. It's......new to me.

"Oh sweetie, and you have a lovely voice too! You know, any boy would fall head over heels for you!! Now what would you two like?"

"Miso ramen!! Shinta-chan, what about you?"

"Um....I don't have any money, so I guess I won't eat."

"I'll pay for you! Another Miso ramen please!" The lady simply nodded, smiled, and backed away to the kitchen. All the while, I was looking down, not wanted Naruto to see my blushing face.

"Shinta-chan? Shinta-chan!"

"Hm?"

"Our food is ready! You better it before I eat it for you!!" By the looks of it, he wasn't joking either, and I was kind of hungry.

"Hai." And so, I started eating my ramen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Shinta-chan, where do you live?"

"It's okay Naruto, you don't have to take me, I cou-"

"No! I'm taking you, now where do you live."
I sighed, and just started walking towards the apartment. All the while Naruto kept on talking.

"-So believe it! I'm gonna be Hokage one day!!"

"I believe it Naruto. I'm home now." I didn't expect him to follow me inside the house, and I was really surprised when I heard him yell.

"YOU LIVE WITH KAKASHI-SENSEI!!!!!!!!"

"Ah, Naruto. What are you doing here."

"Kashi, Naruto treated me to ramen, and then he took me home."

"Woah! Why do you talk more to Kakashi-sesei!!!"

"Because I'm her guardian, now leave. I need to finish my book."

"You're just like Pervy-sage! See you tomorrow Shinta-chan!"

"Wa-" Too late, he already closed the door. Can I tell you that I'm not really a people-person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been about two months since Naruto actually became my friend, my only friend. At first, it was really annoying: having a boy follow you like a lost puppy asking you to hang with him everyday! Eventually I finally agreed, only to have him drag me everywhere in this village.
I opened up more, but only to him. With everyone else, I didn't talk, or they didn't want to talk to me. They all thought I was dark, but in reality I'm not. It's just that I don't like talking.

Anyway, right now I'm in the middle of the forest, with my drawing pad, finishing my new drawing.

"And...............there. Perfect!" Though, I had no one talking to, it was still nice, especially at night. I jumped out of the tree, and walked towards a small pond. It was really beautiful at night, and it calmed me when at darkest times.

"Aru jidai aru basho
Hitori no shuujin ga
Sakugoshi ni koi wo suru
SETSUNAI SETSUNAI

Ahh...!
Jiyuu wo ubaware
Hakugai wo ukeru
Kitanai boku to kimi to ja
SAGAARU SAGAARU
Tegami wo kakimashita
Kami hikouki wo otte
Futari no kabe koetekeru you ni
TONDEKE TONDEKE

Ah itsuka jiyuu ni
Nareru to iu no mo
Uso da to
Shitterun da

Kimi ga ireba donna uso datte
Subete hontou ni naru ki ga shita
[Boku to kocchi ni kite hanasou yo]
Keshite kono omoi ha tsutawaranai

Dakedo kimi wo
Miteru koto ga
Ashita he no
Sasayaka na shiawase

Iku hi iku tsuki
Are kara mainichi
Kimi no kami hikouki ga boku no
YOROKOBI YOROKOBI

Dakedo mo kimi ha
Totsuzen boku ni tsugeta
Tooku ni iku no yo dakara
BAIBAI BAIBAI

Ah nikushimi nagara
Kyou made ikitekite
Kore hodo
Naita hi ha nai

Kimi ga ireba donna unmei mo
Egao ni kaerareru ki ga shitan da
Namae mo shiranai kimi to deatte
Mirai ga kagayaita ki ga shitan da

Yobu koto mo
Ou koto mo
Deararenai
Boku ni ha dekinai
Tsui ni boku no ban ga kita
Kimi no inakunatta ima
Kono yo ni miren ha nai kedo
Naze da ka KOKORO ga sakenderu

Mou sukoshi dake ikitai
Ima ha mou muzukashii kimochi ja
Nakute tada saigo ni kimi ni
[AITAI]

Kimi to sugoshita hi ha modorazu ni
Soumatou no you ni yomigaeru
Hitotsu hitotsu kimi ga kureta mono
Sore ga boku no ikiru kate ni natteita

Yami ga uzumaiteru zassou no
Soba ni saku kirei na ichirin ka
Ikiteiku sekai ga chigatta yo
Dakedo hisshi ni te wo nobashiteta

O-negai moshi kore ga saigo nara
Boku wo ano ko to hanashi wo sasete
Semaku kurai tojita sono heya ni
Setsunaku tada sono koe ha hibiku

Mune mo iki mo
Kurushiku naru
Semete kimi no
Namae dake demo

Shiritakatta..."
(Here's the video for it. It's Prisoner sung by Len Kagamine)
"You sing really good Shinta-chan." I twirled around quickly, only to see Naruto.
"W-What are you doing here! Y-you're n-not supp-posed to b-be here!"
"Heh, sorry. But I was looking all over town for you. I wanted to ask you something."
"Well, what is it." I turned away from him. He wasn't supposed to hear me! No one has ever heard me sing! Why did he, off all people had to! I then felt arms slither around my waist. I tried to get away from his grip, but he held on to me firmly.
"I.....I really like you Shinta-chan," I felt his cool breath on the back of my ear, making me shiver.
"Y-you d-do?"
"Yes......a lot actually. And I want to know, do you like me?" He sounded so.......mature. What has Jiraiya been teaching this boy....no, man. This Naruto was nothing of what he is like.

"I-I don't k-know."

"Then, will this persuade you," He twirled me around to face him, and kissed my lips hungrily. My eyes widened as he did this, and I noticed that his eyes turned red.

'The Kyuubi. The Kyuubi is mixing with his emotion, isn't it?'

Naruto kissed rougher, pushing us to the ground, though, with him on the bottom. He stopped kissing, and went down to my neck, kissing and nipping at it.

"Naruto, what are you-" A moan escaped my lips, which seemed to get Naruto more riled up. He kept on nipping on the same spot, making me moan and moan. As he was doing this, I suddenly felt a burning sensation at the pit of my stomach. But it felt.............good.

"Shinta, go on......kiss him. You know you want to."

"You?! Why are you here."

"To help you of course, my darling. Now kiss him."

I did as my wolf commanded. I did want to kiss him, with a burning passion. I felt my eyes turn a shade of blue, due to my wolf's form. Just like Naruto's.

"Na-Naruto." He stopped kissing me, and just in time for me to capture his lips with the same hungry passion. We rolled around on the ground, not caring if we got some dirt on ourselves.
Naruto licked my lips, and I wasted no time in letting him. He quickly memorized my mouth, as if his life would be on danger if he didn't. We pulled away as we needed air, and just looked at each other, panting ever so slightly. Our eyes changed back to its original color.

"So Shinta-chan.............will you.............be mine?"

I kissed him again, but ended it quickly.

"Does that answer your question?" He smiled, and kissed me with passion and love, knowing that none of us would ever let go of each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And so the two fell asleep at the forest, with the wind sweeping around them. It just so happened that the wind flipped through the pages of Shinta's drawing pages, landing on one that seemed so realistic. It was only a matter of time until it actually came true, which it somehow already did.


It was a picture of both of them............sleeping under the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment