Tuesday, September 6, 2011

SaixOCxSasuke(For Amaya.Auka) One shot

Name: Hoshino Tsuki (last, first)
 Age: same age as the Naruto gang
appearance: has long black hair, and her eyes can change from black to red
Personality:1. Nice,caring,kind,sympathetic, sarcastic, loyal, lazy, short-tempered(This personlity usually comes out when she is with her friends)
2.Apathetic, mean, cold, sadistic, quiet, non-trusting (appear in missions)
3.either smile of no emotion on face, sad, depressed, can be emotionless at times (This type is the one she try to maintain)
All:she trys to stay away from people becuase I don't know who to trust, afraid of being hurt again and she always feel unloved. she can be dark and unsociable at times
Rank: ANBU CaptainFamily: all dead, or are assumed to be dead
Main Village: Hidden Moon, but now resides inthe hidden leaf village.

************************
I was all alone looking for Sasuke, in this bland underground cave, or something like that. Yes, I'm with Sai, Naruto, Sakura, and Yamato. Going into the cave was the easy part, but
trying to find Sasuke wasn't, and really, I was kinda scared, and angry about finding Sasuke. Angry because he left Konoha, he left his friends, and most importantly......he left me.
I was in love with Sasuke, even when I wouldn't show it, but soon he did, and he told me he loved me back. We were happy even though the fan girls would always try to fight me
because I stole him from them, but in the end, they would always be on the ground with a bloody nose.(well, I am an Anbu for my young age) Then that miserable night came....

*Flashback*
I was walking in the night sensing that something was wrong, so I went to hide in the trees close to the entrance of the village. when I did that, that's when I noticed Sakura trying to
persuade Sasuke into staying because she loved him and blah blah blah. 

'I knew after he got bit my Orochimaru that something would happen to him!!' I thought as I saw Sasuke putting
an unconscious Sakura on the bench, and that's when I went out of hiding.

"So your going to leave everything behind," I said calmly, I wasn't in the mood to be angry at him.

"Yeah, I need power and everything here isn't helping me!!" he said, oblivious to what he said.
"But, your leaving your friends, and me? You said you wouldn't let anything hurt me again, after all I've been through."
"And I wont, and as soon as I get my power, I will protect you."

"Sasuke, don't you get it?!! With you leaving, your the one who's going to hurt me, and your going to hurt me more than anything in the world," I said starting to tear up a little.

"Then come with me Tsuki, then you won't get hurt."

"You and I both know that was a stupid idea Sasuke. and you know I won't betray the village. Now just go!!" I said/yelled to him. I think I saw his eyes show pain, and sorrow.

"Ok, well bye, and  just so you know I will always love you Tsuki."

"Well, I'm sorry Sasuke, but I don't know anymore. IF you see me again, then I'll tell you, but now, I don't know anymore, good-bye Uchiha." and with that, I picked up sakura, and
left, leaving him standing there for a moment, before sighing and walking out.

*END FLASHBACK*
After that night I wanted nothing to do with him for a long time, and I ended up dating Sai. He would always comfort me when I was feeling down, but I would never tell what happened. I didn't
truly love him, but he was a pretty good guy. He never tells me he loves me,and I'm kinda glad, because I now know I am really in love Sasuke. Even though I couldn't trust him anymore, I still loved him, and I think now might be the time to tell him. so, as I tried finding him, hoping to see him, I came to a dead end, and made my way back to Naruto. When I
got to him, there was an explosion, and I was covered in dirt. when the dust finally cleared, I saw Sai fighting someone, and when I could clearly see that it was the person I longed to
see, SASUKE. I stood there shocked, not knowing what to do because I don't know if Sasuke has gotten stronger, and if he did, would he attack me?? Questions started to go off in
my head, but stopped when I saw that Sasuke had crashed Sai into a rock. Out of instinct,(and since Sai IS my boyfriend) I went over as fast as I could to make sure if he was okay.

"T-Tsuki??" I heard Sasuke say in astonishment.

"Hey Uchiha, I see you did get stronger, now if you excuse me, but I need to get Sai to consciousness." and then I did the healing jutsu, and luckily got Sai to come back to consious-
ness.
"T-Tsuki, what just happened, and why does my head hurt??"

"Sai, you tried to fight Sasuke, but he was stronger, and well....kicked your butt." that's when I heard Sasuke talk ever since I did the healing jutsu on Sai.

"Tsuki, can I talk to you," then he looked at Sai with a lot of distaste,"alone."

"Sorry Sasuke, but anything you say to me, you can say in front of Sai."

"Hn, fine.......I know you keep your promises, and now you see me again, so Tsuki." I knew what he was going to ask, but I decided to let him say it all for me.

"Yes??"

"Do you still love me, because I still love you, now more than ever." I looked at Sai to see his eyes with curiosity.
"mmmmmmmm, I can't lie," I turned back to Sasuke ," Yes I still and will always love you no matter what."

Then I looked back at Sai. He didnt even show any sign of rage or sorrow,
not even when i said this,

"I'm sorry Sai, but I can't be yours anymore. I'm always going to be Sasuke's."

When I said that, I walked to where Sasuke was, and gave him the most
passionate kiss I've ever given to him. at first, he was surprised, but soon relaxed and put his arms around my waist, while i puts my arms around his neck, pulling us closer. Then I
felt Sasuke's tongue begging for entrance, so I granted it to him. While, his tongue was roaming around my mouth, I couldn't help, but moan his name out, and that's when we pulled
out of the kiss.
"So Tsuki, will you stay with me. I promise I won't let anything hurt you."

"Of course Sasuke, I love you, and I dont think I can let you go."

"I love you too." and with that, I stayed with Sasuke forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment