Tuesday, September 6, 2011

One More Chance( Aidou Hanabusa one shot For Dots832)




Name: Luna 

Race: human

Personality: tomboy, a bit uneasy with becoming emotionally attached To someone (as on she'll have friends but doesn't want them knowing every little detail about her) she usually doesn't wear skirts and for her uniform she wears leggins under just to make it easy on her.

Her relationship with Aidou: Luna can't stand him because he always flirts with her when she is doing her Duties as a Prefect with Yuki and Zero. Though every time she tells him of or threatens him, he jut messes with her more. One thing that annoys her Most is that Aidou always complains that Luna has never called him by his first name, and he always wanted to hear her say it.

Looks: brunette hair pulled into a ponytail and grayish blue eyes

Other: she can have a very large temper and tends to get mad easily. She also carries a strong punch.

I hope hat helps, and please no cliche ending Dx like a sudden "I love you" "I love you too" and they lived happily ever after; maybe I he confesses first and she begins to realize hers? :3

********************************

" Hanabusa. Get. To. Class!"

"Aw, why don't you call me by my actual name?! Just say Aidou for once, please Luna?"

"How many times do I have to tell you?! GET. TO. CLASS!!"

"Aidou, don't anger her more. Let's just get back to class, Lord Kaname will be angry also if we're late again."

Thank Kain that he was there, or else Hanabusa would have stayed here before I did some serious damage to him.

"Thank you Kain, take him now and go to class," I stated quietly to Kain. At least there was one person here that can actually listen. Kain merely nodded, and dragged Hanabusa by the neck collar to their classroom. When they were completely out of hearing range, I punched a tree, making a dent on it.

"Hmpf! That boy has to learn! He can't keep on doing this, what's wrong with him?!" I sighed, walking back to the dorms, making sure none of the fan girls come close to the night class- the vampires.

****************************

Yuki....wake....up," we were already in class, and Yuki and I were just about to go to sleep. I tried waking her up, but nothing seemed to be working. Instead, I just left her be, if our sensei looks towards us, I'll just wake her up.....that is, if I can stay awake for long. Just as I was about to go to sleep, a note landed on my table. It read:


Go to the fountain at 12 noon.

I glanced around for anyone that seemed suspicious, but none of them seemed to match. Sighing, I raised my hand, catching the attention of the sensei.

"What is it Miss Luna." He seemed quite bored and annoyed at me disruption.

"Um....I have a stomach ache, I really don't feel good." The sensei looked at me for awhile then nodded his head.

"Very well, go to the nurse, but if I know that you were lieing, your job as a prefect is over!"

"Okay." I grabbed my stuff, and walked out of class, but not before I made sure that Yuki was awake.

"Yuki," I smacked her head, which seemed to wake her up," I'm going to the nurse, stay awake."

"H-Hai." I left her then, and started heading towards the fountain. When I finally arrived, there was no one there, so I just decided to stay for a few minutes.

***********************

"I knew this person was too chicken to come. It was probably a joke." I stood up, deciding to walk back to my dorm to get ready for my prefect duty. I stayed at that fountain, for what? It was probably some stupid kid thinking they can make a joke out of it?  

'Oh, when I find out who did this, I'm going to hit them so hard, they won't even think to mess with me again!'

I unlocked the door to my dorm, and headed to the shower. I didn't have anyone else in my dorm since they were afraid of me, which I didn't seem to mind. I get to have a dorm all to myself anyway.

'But I do wonder who sent me that note. It has to be someone from class, but who? No one seemed that suspicious from the moment I looked around the room. Why would they do that anyway? It just doesn't make sense.'

I got out of the shower, now making my way towards my prefect outfit, but wearing leggings under my skirt, putting it on quickly. I don't want those fan girls already there before me. It'll just be more chaos.

Closing the door to my dorm, I ran down the steps to the outside world. It was actually quite nice outside today. And the sunset was pretty nice too. I actually stopped just to look at the scenery, but that all stopped when I heard screaming.

'Oh damn, they're already there! I hope Yuki could hold them off.'

I quickly ran to my destination that immediately put all the girls in their lines.


'Ah, it feels good being able to scare these girls. I just hope I ca-'

"Well, hello ladies! Bang!" There it was again. the huge screaming started up again, and it was all because of that blond idiot.

"QUIET!!! YOU GIRLS ARE TOO ANNOYING!!!!!!"

"Aw, Luna-chan, you don't have to get mad at them. I know you're only doing this because you want me too."

"Not even in your dreams Hanabusa."

"Luna-chan!!! Call me Aidou!!! You never call me by that!!"

"I think I'll pass. Now get to class, I don't want you fooling around here tonight!" Hanabusa suddenly came rather close to me.

"I only fool around here with you Luna-chan." When he said that, all the girls started yelling some more, and threw glares at me.

"Get to class Hanabusa. I don't need this." Luckily, Kain came right on time, and dragged Hanabusa by the ear to their class.

"Wahh!!!! I won't lose Luna-chan!!"

'Lose? Lose what?' 


I sighed, going to my position for the night. I passed the fountain I went to earlier, not noticing a crystal rose laying on the ledge.

********************************

'It's nice tonight for a change. I really wish I didn't have any prefect duties today.'

It really was nice. There was a soft breeze, but not enough to make me shiver. The trees seemed to sway to the wind, like in a dance. The stars were bright tonight, and the moon shone with such radiance, it seemed to overshadow the darkness.

"It's a pretty night, isn't it Luna-chan?"

"What are you doing here Hanabusa. Shouldn't you be in class?" He seemed unfazed by my harshness. I guess he was getting used to it now.

"I just came to see you, my lovely Luna."

"Hanabusa, stop this. Now!"

"Stop what Luna-chan?" I gave him a death glare. He really was pathetic, wasn't he?

"Stop trying to flirt. It doesn't work on me! Why don't you just go with some other girl that will fall for you tricks!"

"Because, I don't want another girl. I want you."

"What are you tal-" I couldn't finish because his lips suddenly captured mine. I tried pushing him off of me, but he just held on tightly, not wanting to let me go. My mind went blank soon, and I found myself kissing back. This was not my character, so why was I doing it? I felt something in the pit in my stomach, something that I haven't felt before, but it was good. We parted after awhile, each of us trying to catch our breath.

"So will you let me be yours, Luna-chan?" His eyes looked so pleadingly at me, and very hopeful.

"............You get one chance. Ruin in, and you can forget about us again, Aidou!"

"YOU SAID MY NAME!!! LUNA-CHAN FINALLY SAID MY NAME!!!"

"Quiet!! We can't let the others find you here!!" He smiled apologetically. I couldn't help but smile also, I've never been this glad in my life. I grabbed his hand, and we both started walking around aimlessly. We stopped by the fountain, and I suddenly remembered something.

"Hey Aidou. Were you the one who sent me that note earlier today?"

"Um, yeah. Why?"

"Oh, nothing. Just this," I then smacked him in the head. Hard, I must say.

"Ow! Luna-chan why did you do that?!"

"Because you didn't even show up. Now get to class Aidou."

"Aw Luna-chan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment