Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Konoha Festival (For XOXbrokenAnimedreamsXOX) Neji one shot

You were walking down the streets of Konoha looking for a place to eat when i saw Neji.

'He looks really cute, but I don't think he ever notices me, he's always with ten ten anyway.'

As if on cue, TenTen comes up to Neji, and drags him away.

'Of course, he'll never want to hang out with someone like me.'

  After awhile, you decided to go to Ichiraku ramen bar to see Naruto.

"Naruto!!! Hey Naruto!" you exclaimed, running up to Naruto in a big bear hug. He was your bestfriend since forever, and you didn't care if he had a demon inside of him, he was a good friend either way. Plus, he was the only one who knew about your crush in Neji.

"Hey Ami, hows the weather down there?" Sure Naruto was your friend, but he got on your nerves, especially when he says something about your height!

"HEY, WHO YOU CALLING SHORT!!! YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!

"Umm, hee hee, sorry Ami-chan, I wont do it again, I promise."

"Better not Naruto,"then you looked at him, smiling," haha, now you need to buy me some ramen Naruto!!" you said smiling, and jumping up and down. Relunctantly, he bought me ramen, we talked about what happened in our missions, and we shared some laughs.

"So Ami-chan, are you going to the Sakura Festival tomorrow?"

"Umm, I don't know Naru-kun, there's gonna be a lot of people there,"

"Aww, dont worry, you'll be with me and other friends," then he leaned closer and whispered in my ear," and I heard Neji was gonna go." After he said that, I was in my shyness state, and I was pretty sure my face was as red as a tomato because I saw Naruto laughing on the ground.

"N-Naruto!!!! T-tthats not funny!!!!" and with that, I tackled him, then started pounding him 'till he said uncle. (aww how sweet am i??)

"Haha, I-Im sorry A-Ami-chan, but you should've seen your face!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!" and there he goes laughing 'till he cant breathe, but just then I came up with an idea.

"Well if I'm going then I'm bringing Hinata with me too." when I said that, I saw Naruto's flushed face.(sorry for those that are SakuXNaru fans)

"Ok, well I'm gonna go, bye Naruto-kun," then I left on my search to find Hinata. You see, Hinata is like my best-friend, she doesn't know that I like Neji, but she isn't shy around me. After like 5 minutes of searching for Hinata, I saw her walking toward her house, so I ran to catch up to her.

"Hinata, wait up!!!" she looked back and smiled when she saw me. "Your coming with me, to get some kimonos for the Sakura Festival."

"Umm, ok, but isn't the Sakura festival tomorrow?"

"yeah, so co-" 

"Hinata, where are you going?"

"I-I'mm gg-going with A-Ami-chan to g-get some kk-kim-monos N-Neji." I turned around to come face-to-face with Neji. My heart was pounding and I felt a hint of blush forming on my face, but I tried to keep my cool.

"uhh, hey Neji, is it alright if Hinata comes?"

"Hn"

"I'll take that as a yes then!!" Just when i was about to turn away, I asked him a question.

"So Neji, are you going to the Sakura festival tomorrow?" On the outside, it just seemed that I was just asking for no reason, but on the inside I was hoping he would say yes.

"hn, well I suppose, destiny says it is right for me to go."

"ok, well, uh, see ya tomorrow Neji!!!"

After that I grabbed Hinata, and literally dragged her to the stores to get kimonos. You guys looked and looked, for what seemed like days, but couldn't find any kimonos that you both liked. Just as you were about to give up, you found the most beautiful kimono, you've ever seen in your entire life. It was a dark blue kimono with stars around with, and I looked like a perfect fit for you! So, you tried it on, it was short, went a little past your knees,but it still fit!! so after you and Hinata
bought your kimonos(hinata bought one that was light blue with some dark blue flowers) you guys went went separate ways to your house.
*sakura festival*
You were on your way downstairs,when you heard a loud banging at the door.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, dont break down my door!" So, when I opened the door, I saw Naruto, with Hinata, Shikamaru, Choji, Sakura, Ino, Sasuke, TenTen, and Neji outside.(don't worry, you already have your kimono on, you were just waiting for them.)
"So, are you ready Ami-chan??" Naruto said, then whispered," cause Neji's here, so you must be ready."

"Oh Naruto, you are so lucky that there are people here, or I wouldn't hesitate to kill you," and with that I walked down to where hinata was, and said hi to everybody. After we got to the festival, I saw a whole bunch of games and rides!!! All I wanted to do is go on the roller coasters all day!!

"Ok, so we all meet up here to watch the fireworks at 10 ok?" I think it was Naruto that was saying it, but I agreed, as did everyone else, and was about to run to the roller coaster when I was stopped with a hand on my shoulder. I looked to see Neji there,and I think I saw a light blush on his cheeks, but when I thought of that, I started having a blush too.

"Umm, you need anything N-NNeji?"

'Now is not the time to stutter!!'

"Ami, do you want to, uh, go on the rides with me?"

'What, did he just ask me?!! ME!! 

"Uh, sure Neji, come on lets go!!" and with that I dragged him to the rides!!
to make a long story short, Neji and I had the best time, and I even got him to smile and laugh,we went on the roller coasters, he won me stuff animals, like a panda, and we went to the food stands and got caramel apples!! But as they say, all good things come to end, cause it was finally 10, and we had to go back to the group. when we did get to the group, I told them that i had to leave, because my stomach was hurting, which of course, was a lie. But they believed me anyways, so I left. I left, not to my house, but to a hill, that was a perfect spot to watch fireworks. when I got comfortable enough, I heard rustling in the bushes, but I decided to not be suspicious about it, that is until I heard,
"So, what are you doing here, Ami, I thought you had a stomach ache?? Hm?" I turned to see Neji standing with a smirk on his face.
"Well, if you must know, I only said that, so I can come here to watch the fireworks, but why are you here?"
"Uh, well, I wanted to make sure you were ok."
"You did, but why?"

"Because I like you, Ami" when he said this, it took me awhile to process it, because I thought it was a dream, but then I saw him stand up saying that he understood if I didn't like him, but I stopped him in time.
"Wait, Neji, I like you too!!"

"You, do?"

"Yah and just to prove it-" after I said that I kissed him, he was surprised at first, but then kissed back, at the same time the fireworks went of. after the kiss, we both sat down watching the fireworks, and I eventually fell asleep on his shoulder.

No comments:

Post a Comment