Sunday, September 18, 2011

You Can't Swim?( Kaoru one shot For 7dogslover)



(Closest thing that was similar to the description)

Name:Chaela

Looks: dark brown hair, blue green eyes, bright green t shirt, black shorts, black sweat shirt


Personality  shy at first, hyper, gets mad easy, tomboy, hates girly stuff, random

Crush: karou

Likes: pulling pranks with the twins

Dislikes: girly stuff, pink, people that can't take a joke

************************

"MOMMY!! Daughter hurt me again!!"

"Tamaki, I. Am. Not. Your. Daughter." He just looked at me shocked, and went to his "emo" corner. I started laughing and was joined by the twins.

"Hahaha! That was a good one Cha-chan!" They both said together.

"Ha, thanks! I try, but this is just way to easy!" They both hugged me, rubbing their cheeks against mine. I started blushing, but quickly held it down. I can't let them think I like one of them!

'They can't know!'


"Um, guys? Can you get off of me, I have to serve your 'splendid customers'." Yeah, I was the Host Club's maid, since I knew that Haruhi was a girl. Not that I mind, it's really fun hanging with the guys, and they don't make me wear that hideous girl uniform. Though, I can't afford the uniform since I don't have the money. Another thing you should know, I got transferred here on a scholarship, just like Haruhi!

"Cha-chan why can't you-"

"Stay with us?" The twins looked at me with pleading eyes, though I mainly looked at a certain loveable twin.

"I...I can't. I don't want Kyoya-sempia to raise my debt."

 "Aw poor-"

"Cha-chan." They started to hug me again, which I didn't mind, but if looks could kill, I'd be dead already. I let go of the twins quickly, so the girls couldn't do any damage, and hurried on over to Hunny's table, trying to calm down my blush.

"Hunny, do you want some more cake?"

"Yes please! And can I have one with strawberries?" He smiled cutely at me. I nodded, and hurried on over to where the cakes were. I picked the one that had the most strawberries, but it was on the top shelf. I climbed over and almost got the cake, but unfortunately, I slipped. Closing my eyes, I waited for the impact, but none came.

"You really need to be more careful."

"Oh, uh. Sorry Kaoru." I opened my eyes and got off Kaoru only to see him wide-eyed.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I.......I just do. You two aren't really that hard to tell apart, well for me it isn't." I patted his head, and tried to reach for the cake again.

"No, I'll do it! I don't want you to get hurt." I got the cake swiftly, and handed it to me.

"Thanks Kaoru! I owe you one!" I walked past him, and went to Hunny's table. I set the cake down, giving a plate to Hunny and Mori.

"Here you go Hunny! The best strawberry cake in town!"

"Thankyou Cha-chan!! But are you okay? I saw you fall trying to get the cake. Is it my fault you fell?" He looked like he was going to cry, but I quickly tried to cheer him up.

"No, no! It isn't your fault! I wasn't watching where I was going, and besides, Kaoru grabbed me before I could fall!" I smiled at him, hoping to cheer him up, which, it did!

"Okay! As long as your okay! Do you want to have some cake with me?"

********************************

"Hey girl!"

I was currently walking out of the school with my normal clothes on. You know, a green shirt, black shorts, and a black sweat shirt-it was pretty cold outside. It was pretty peaceful, until a group full of girls came and blocked my path.

"What."

"Stay away from our Kaoru!"

"Your Kaoru? Really? Are you girls that desperate that you have to call a boy that you will NEVER get, yours? You are all pathetic!"

"UGH!!! You think hanging out with the Host Club will make you good enough for them? You're nothing, but a maid! You are nothing to them! NOTHING!"

I snapped. I ran towards them, punching the first girl I came into contact with. They will never, NEVER say that I am nothing to the Host Club. They are my friends, and these girls have no right to say whatever they want!

One problem though. When dealing with a whole bunch of girls; 1 against 6 is not fair! They somehow got this strength and pulled me up to a pool!


'How is there a pool at this school! I can't swim!!'

I tried struggling against their hold, but for some reason, they were too strong. The closer we got to the pool, the more I could actually hear my heartbeat. We were finally at the edge of the pool, and I tried with all my might to get free from their grasps, but it was too late.

They dropped me at the deep end of the pool, laughing like this was their best plan ever. The first thing I felt as I plunged into the water was the coldness. It temporarily froze me, making me sink further and further into a deep abyss. When I could move again, I tried to kick me feet upwards, but it didn't seem to work. I was losing consciousness, and fast, but I couldn't swim up to the surface. I finally just gave up, and welcomed the blackness surrounding me. The last thing I saw was a black figure jumping into the pool.

*****************************

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I stirred when I heard the beeping sound. Where was it coming from? What happened? Where am I?
I tried opening my eyes, but it felt like it was taped shut! So instead, I tried to listen what was around me, but only to hear someone crying.

"Chaela, why did they do this to you? You didn't deserve it. You're amazing, pretty, nice, you take care of us like a family. Even Kyoya's nice to you. Please, wake up. I.......I love you."

'What? Who would say that?'

I tried to open my eyes again, and this time, succeeded. Though, I regret doing that. The blinding light made me close me eyes again. When I opened my eyes again, I looked around the room trying to find the person behind the voice. I couldn't find anyone, so I turned my head to the right, and saw none other than.......Kaoru. He seemed to be crying which made my heart break. Seeing him crying was too much, so I slowly leaned in, making sure to keep my heart rate at a normal rate, and gently kissed his cheek. He whipped his head up, shocked.

"Cha-chan? Y-you heard what I-I said?"

"Um, yes. And just before you say anything, I.....I love you too."

He smiled wide, and hugged me to death! My heart rate picked up quite a lot of speed, since we both heard it from the heart monitor. I blushed, but laughed with Kaoru, who was holding my hand now. He stopped laughing and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Be mine?"

"..........Sure!" We kissed again, knowing that our life was finally complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment