Monday, September 5, 2011

Ice cream and Strawberries(L Lawliet one shot For evee2espion)


Name: Aniki(Last name unknown)
Appearance: Blonde, and missing her left eye.
*******************************************

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.
Munch. Munch. Munch. Munch.
This is how it went every day: not finding Kira, and hearing the munch of a treat from the world's greatest detective.

"Miss Aniki, is there some reason why you are looking at me?"

I didn't answer him, why should I? He may be the world's greatest detective, but he can't solve that I have feelings for him. Yes, I have feelings for this strawberry-loving person!

"Miss Aniki, is everything alright?"

"Yes Ryuzaki. There's nothing wrong. So what can I do now?"

"Hn, well you start by looking over whose been killed by Kira."

"You have Matsuda, Aizawa, and Mr. Yagami doing that.

"Then track the records of those who are killed."

"Light-kun is doing that." Yes, I call him Light-kun. Why? Because I suspect him of being Kira. As they say, have your friends close, and your enemies closer.

"Hn. Then you are of no importance right now." Ouch. That hurt.

"Actually Ryuzaki," everyone turned to Light," Aniki can help me, I don't mind."

I faked a smile," Thanks Light-kun. I'd be glad to help you!" I scooted over to where Light was, careful not to be too close to him. I started doing my work, but I kept on feeling someone's eyes on me.

*************************
"Ryuzaki, I think I'm going to call it quits," Matsuda along with the rest of he task force all nodded. It was clear that everyone was tired, including me, but it was up to Ryuzaki to decide.

"Fine. Good night." Everyone filed out, which I was quite glad. Matsuda can get annoying when in a room for too long.

"Ryuzaki, Aniki, would you two like anything from the kitchen.

"Strawberries."

"Can I have an ice cream cone?" I asked. Watari simply nodded and left the room. All the while Ryuzaki was just staring at the computer like an owl. A very cute owl.

'Ugh, I have to stop thinking like that! Anyways, he probably wouldn't care if I liked him. He's just too busy on this case to do with anything else!'

"Why are you staring Aniki?" Ryuzaki just said out of nowhere, but he was right.

"Sorry, I spaced out. Have you found any evidence that Light is Kira?"

"No, but if my deductions are correct, he is 88% of being Kira."

I only nodded, and slipped back into the seat, glad that Light wasn't here. A few seconds later Watari came back and handed Ryuzaki his strawberries, and gave me my ice cream. I happily licked my ice cream, enjoying the sweet taste it had. 

"You have some ice cream on your face." Ryuzaki suddenly appeared out of nowhere, suddenly really close to my face.I tried my hardest to not blush, but I think a tint of of came to my cheeks.

"Really?" I wiped around my face, hoping I got it.

"No, not quite. It's right-" He couldn't finish the sentence. Why? Because he was kissing me. The emotionless L was kissing me. Of course I gave no hesitation to kiss back. It was a simple kiss, well, until Ryuzaki's tongue started licking my bottom lip. I decided to play hard to get and didn't let him in. Of course L was mad, he hates losing, so instead he just bit my lip, causing my to open my mouth. He tongue started memorizing every sot in my mouth, not leaving anything undetected.
We were like that for what seemed a whole life time, until we both heard a cough.

"Am I interrupting something?" Watari stood there, looking quite amused. Ryuzaki and I quickly let go of each other and for once I saw Ryuzaki not knowing what to do!

"Actually, yes. You were. You can retire now Watari, I can handle it from here."
Watari left chuckling, and as soon as we heard the door close, Ryuzaki was next to me again.

"It has come to my attention that you have an attraction towards me."

What was he going with this. I wouldn't have kissed him if I didn't, so I simply nodded.

"Good, then you wouldn't mind if I took you to that room, would you?" The room he was pointing at was the unused bedroom that the hotel had. I just stood up and walked towards the room, with Ryuzaki behind me. And let's just say that it was the best night ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment